194. A Packhouse Of Terror (recap)

Start from the beginning

"Does... Does it feel weird?" Yamaguchi asked a bit shyly. Takeda shook his head and noticed the curious look on Ellie and Yachi's faces like they too wanted to feel his baby bump and feel the babies move. Takeda gently took their hands and smiled at them as he placed them beside Hinata and Yamaguchi's.

The doorbell rang, signaling that some more people had arrived. Ellie took her hand off of Takeda's belly and gave him a shy smile.

"Thank you; I'm going to go video chat with Miwa. I hope you have fun," she said quietly, not wanting to stick around and meet more Alpha's. That idea was just a bit much for her.

Suga and Daichi headed to answer the door to find Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akasshi, Lev, and Yaku.

"Trick or treat!" Lev shouted, excited and happy over the Idea of a Halloween party. Suga giggled a bit as they all came in. Hinata caught sight of Kenma and took his hand off of Takeda's belly as he excitedly bolted towards him and Kuroo, only to be stopped by his ever so anxious Alpha.

"Hi, Kenma!" Hinata shouted as he dragged Kageyama by the hand over to them.

"Hey, shōyō," Kenma replied, causing a hint of jealousy in Kageyama, who still didn't fully like someone other than him calling Hinata by his first name.

Hinata stared at their costumes for a moment, trying to figure out what they were. Kenma saw the struggle on his face and let out a small chuckle.

"I'm a gamer cat," he said as he pointed to the headband with cat ears on his head.
"Kuroo is my owner," 

((^‿^✿) Jax: istg this isn't a kink it's just a costume)

Suga and Daichi continued to talk to Bokuto, Akasshi, Lev, and Yaku.  Bokuto and Akasshi were both owls. Lev was a Persian cat, while Yaku simply just wore a pair of ears.  There was another knock at the door. Suga answered it to see Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Oikawa was an Alien; he had painted his skin green and everything. He had even somehow convinced Iwaizumi to be his spaceship.

"Yahoo," Oikawa Said as he and Iwaizumi stepped into the house. Suga was just about to shut the door as he spotted Ushijima and Tendō coming up the driveway. Tendō had a sly fox costume complete with a top hat and a walking cane, while Ushijima wasn't wearing any costume. He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with a plain blue shirt. The only thing that could be considered a part of a costume was the straw hat atop his head.

Tendō came prancing up to the door and into the house and swung an arm around Suga's shoulder.

"I brought a Ouija board," He said mischievously and a tad to Suga's horror.

"Kidding," he said flippantly and continued the rest of the way into the house, pulling Ushijima behind him and to the living room to the coffee table with snacks.

Oikawa kept his distance from Ushijima and made a v-line to Hinata and Kageyama.

"Yahoo Shrimpy-chan, Tobio, chan.~" The sound of his voice made Kageyama's body tense up in annoyance at the nickname.

Hinata turned to him and Iwaizumi.

"Great King! Iwaizumi!" He said happily, remembering the last time he had seen them was the night that Oikawa had been attacked in the park and had dropped.

Kageyama grimaced a bit before looping an arm around Hinata's waist and pulling him closer. Not sure if he was jealous of the attention Hinata was giving to Kenma and Oikawa or if the feeling he had in his gut that something bad was about to go down was accurate.
Before Hinata had a chance to continue his conversation with either of his fellow omega's, the sound of a bell rang through the living room, cutting off all the surrounding chatter and drawing everyone's attention to Suga.