Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 4

Start from the beginning

(Meanwhile) Hyun-ae, Biyu, Jun, and Seohyun heard Mrs. Jang yelping. They went up to see what happened and saw Mrs. Jang talking to Edward. They watch as Edward leaves.

Hyun-ae noticed Biyu is staring with fear in her eyes.

"What happened?" Hyun-ae asked.

"I thought I saw someone standing over there staring at us before we were about to help Jong-suk," Biyu said.

Hyun-ae glares in concern, assuming that the figure was Edward since she noticed he is present.

"Do you think it was Edward trying to eavesdrop?" Jun asked.

"Maybe. Wouldn't be surprised if it was him. And don't worry, he and the other weirdos don't know Korean so they won't understand us." Hyun-ae pointed out.

"Let's get Jong-suk inside," Jun said.

"I'll go tell my mom that you guys are here," Hyun-ae said, not wanting to scare her mother considering Edward startled her.

Jun, Biyu, and Seohyun walk to the dining room and open the window to let Jong-suk inside.

"Thanks," Jong-suk said, frantically climbing inside the window.

After they closed the window, Jong-suk bent over, panting and clutching his sternum, trying to catch his breath.

"What happened?" Jun asked with concern, seeing that Jong-suk looked like he was desperate to get inside.

"You won't believe what I just saw before climbing over the fence," Jong-suk said in between breaths.

Jun, Biyu, and Seohyun looked at each other in terror and surprise, assuming Jong-suk encountered someone they think he encountered along the way: Jacob.

"I saw him! That shirtless weirdo!" Jong-suk admitted.

Biyu gasps in horror and then glares. Seohyun gasps softly.

"I knew it, " Jun said, balling one of his hands into a fist and looking to his left.

Hyun-ae finally arrived after explaining everything to her mother. Mrs. Jang also came along.

"Hey, everyone," Hyun-ae said, smiling.

Her smile fades when she noticed Jong-suk panting. Mrs. Jang widened her eyes in concern and shock upon seeing Jong-suk looking scared.

"Did something happen, Jong-suk?"

"It happened so fast and it was so scary. Even scarier, I think he, the shirtless weirdo, discovered the secret entrance," Jong-suk said.

Hyun-ae, Biyu, Jun, and Seohyun all gasped in horror, their jaws dropping.

"Shirtless weirdo?" Mrs. Jang said in confusion.

"Earlier, I saw Bella was outside the gates and then this shirtless guy confronted her, it looked like she knows him. Edward came outside and they were arguing." Hyun-ae explained to her mother.

Mrs. Jang widened her eyes in shock and then raised her eyebrows, wondering why someone is shirtless when the weather is cold.

 "That weirdo discovered our secret entrance?" Seohyun said in disbelief.

Hyun-ae balled her hands into fists and clenched her teeth.  Infuriated at Jacob for sneaking into her family home.

"Speaking of that weirdo, I think he is the one making noises outside earlier. I thought that it was an owl." Mrs. Jang pointed out.