scenario: you guys have a mini-argument

Start from the beginning

he wanted to say he hated the food you made to make you mad, but you were a good cook. better than him. and he could never say anything to you to make you hate him.

"i don't want anyone's cooking except yours or mine," he growled in the palm of his hand.

you blushed at his cuteness. you've never seen this side of him. it was new to you. maybe feeding atsumu and watching him get thrown out the seat was the best bet.

"help.." atsumu said in pain while watching his fangirls and classmates that were just tending to him take pictures of you feeding osamu.

miya atsumu +

• he was moping around and mad at you because you willingly gave a flirty boy your number, you tried to explain to him that you needed to give it to him to tutor him, but he kept ignoring you and telling his teammates that you hurt him.
• you got so tired of him being this way, so you flat-out told him in an angry tone that he's an idiot, everyone widened their eyes at you even him, you were so pissed off at him that you threw the stuffed pillow he gave you at his face and stormed off to go back home.
• literally, you were at home in your bed with your phone turned off to not see his millions of phone calls, messages, voicemails and emails, unfortunately, you started to hear something outside your window.
• you got out of your bed and went over to the window, peeking out your blinds, this man was outside blasting music with a large sign in his hands that read 'i love you and im sorry, y/n.. please take me back', osamu and aran were a few feet away from him laughing at how stupid he looked.
• trying everything to hold back a laugh, you opened your window up and stared at the boy that was staring up at you with puppy eyes, you tiredly asked what he was doing and he responded trying to get my queen back and show her that im sorry, you told him to go back home, but he was like 'no, not until i show you that im a changed man now and will never hurt you again'.
• he had put down his sign and picked up the bundle of roses with a large stuffed teddy bear, you shook your head slowly with a smile on your face, this weird boy set those down and the laughs from aran and osamu got louder just from knowing what he was about to do next, he started to do a little dance to the music while singing it as you busted out in laughter at how foolish he was being.

._.

"what an idiot.." you mumbled to yourself underneath the covers angrily from the thought of atsumu foolishly avoiding you. the memory of you hollering at how he was an idiot appeared along the moments after of you chucking your stuffed animal at him. you blushed red and began beating your bed out of embarrassment, "why the heck did i do that in front of all of those people? am i fool as well-"

the sounds of music playing cut you off. your brother or father wasn't home, so it couldn't be from inside. you arose from your bed with your blanket covering your body and waltzed over to the window to see if it was your neighbor having a party. you took a peek out of your blinds and saw a sight that made you cringe, yet also smile.

atsumu stood outside with a white sign that was decorated with flashing red lights, red glitter, and roses. the sign read in big, bold letters:

"i love you and im sorry, y/n.. please take me back!"

you planted a hand over your mouth, attempting to stifle your laughter at his puppy eyes and flashing sign that went off and on.

"you look so fucking stupid. please, let's go home. this is embarrassing," osamu laughed through tears at his brother.

"no, let him embarrass himself more. he knows he looks dumbs that's why he's doing it-"

"shut up!" atsumu barked at the both of them ridiculing him.

you opened your window. immediately, atsumu's focus went back on you. you leaned against the windowsill with a small smile on your face at him.

"atsumu, what do you think you're doing here late at night? it's close to ten."