Ep. 52

Prime Minister Koo Seo Ryeong was in Japan over the weekend for a state occasions and services. The visit was carried out in an effort to improve trade and investment relations between the two countries.

Prime Minister Koo directly met with the Prime Minister of Japan in Tokyo. PM Koo's visit is an opportunity to take the two countries to a new level with a $40 billion business deal ready to be signed.

However, the meeting between the two countries was marred by the actions of democracy activists who held a demonstration in front of the Japanese embassy. They rejected the agreement made by the Kingdom of Corea and Japan, considering that these two countries often clashed over the island located between the borders.

Since several Japanese ships tried to break into Corea's territory, relations between the two countries has a difficult situation. Not even a few of the people of Corea showed protests by throwing away all imported products from Japan.

Now Busan Palace is busy with protesters demanding PM Koo to cancel her dealing with Japan. PM Koo certainly won't take any action without Lee Gon's permission.

Since PM Koo is still in Japan, then Lee Gon should have done something to calm down the masses. Lee Gon is seen frequently contacting PM Koo to find out the reaction and developments in Japan.

Tae Eul knocked on Lee Gon's door and entered without waiting for Lee Gon's response. In Lee Gon's life, only Tae Eul has done this in the Palace. Lee Gon just ended his phone call.

"Who?"

"PM Koo. God bless Japan didn't respond badly to this protest. Despite being full of ambition, I admit Koo Seo Ryeong has done her best"

"Hmm"

"America is also providing cooperation for us, but it seems I also have to go there with PM Koo"

"Hmm"

Tae Eul glanced sarcastically at Lee Gon but her husband didn't notice. Myeong Seung Ah knocked on Lee Gon's door followed by Jo Yeong.

"Pyeha"

Both bowed respectfully.

"Captain Jo find out who is the chairman behind this demonstration. I have a feeling that there is a member of parliament behind all of this"

"Seung Ah prepare a place, I will meet the representatives of them"

"Ye pyeha" they answered in unison.

"Captain Jo, make sure no civilians are injured in this demonstration," said Tae Eul.

"Ye hwanghu-mama"

They both rushed out to do their respective tasks.

"Let's eat" said Lee Gon

"I've done"

"Well today you left me. Then accompany me to eat"

"Just call Lady Noh, ask her to accompany you"

Tae Eul left the room leaving Lee Gon confused by the answer.

After Lee Gon met with representatives of the demonstrators, the demonstration ended in an orderly manner. Lee Gon never fails to win people's hearts. His firm but gentle demeanor makes anyone who talks to him will give respect.

Jo Yeong managed to find a member of parliament behind the demonstration this time.  In every demo there will always be government people who don't like Lee Gon. Because the lawmaker confessed and apologized, Lee Gon demoted his post to level 5.

PM Koo has returned to Corea after the success of her job. Lee Gon sends dinner invitations to the Palace to all Party leaders to celebrate PM Koo's success. The palace was busy with dinner preparations.