Ep. 50

It's time for Ji Hoon and Seo Gyeong's wedding day. They have had few problems because Seo Gyeong want a small wedding but Ji Hoon's mom want a big one with her extended family and friends. It was not an obstacle for them. Considering Ji Hoon is a Marine Captain, he has many relationships and co-workers, so they did both.

Ji Hoon and Seo Gyeong were married in a quiet civil ceremony. They're having a second ceremony for their extended family, a large number of friends, and extended colleague.

The wedding venue at Paradise City Hotel. Everyone was attend at the wedding. The Minister of Maritime Affairs and the Minister of Defense were also attend there. Ji Hoon and Seo Gyeong make a perfect couple in the Republic of Korea.

They both live in an apartment around Apgujeong. Seo Gyeong still works at the Jongno Police Station and Ji Hoon now occupies the headquarters of the Third South Korean Navy in Yongin, Gyeonggi province.

Seo Gyeong does her job well as a police detective and also the wife of a Navy Captain. Not infrequently Ji Hoon is required to go sailing for few months, but Seo Gyeong it doesn't matter as long as they are in an long distance relationship, they are still one world.

- Kingdom of Corea -

Lee Gon is too busy with royal duties. Still the same as before, PM Koo always meets with Lee Gon every Friday. As a Prime Minister, Koo Seo Ryeong is indeed very proficient in her work. Lee Gon and Tae Eul acknowledged that.

Every problem in Parliament, Koo Seo Ryeong can quickly solve it. Koo Seo Ryeong employs Mr. Kim, the warden officer at the prison as her personal secretary. Sometimes her position as Prime Minister makes it easy for her to be close the chaebol family.

Tae Eul's miscarriage left her in shock and depression. Lee Gon's support that made her rise from sadness. Now they want to enjoy time together while recovering Tae Eul's mental.

Doctors recommend at least 3 months to prepare before the pregnancy program begins. Lee Gon takes Tae Eul on vacation to Jeju Island. They occupy the Hotel with a balcony view to the sea. Tae Eul really likes the smell of the sea, she ask Lee Gon to walk by the beach.

Because the sudden visit of the King and Queen made the guards a little overwhelmed. They have to sterilize the beach area. Because of the many palace guards, the people there gathered to wait for Lee Gon and Tae Eul to come.

Jeong Tae Eul appeared wearing a sleeveless top because it was summer. The guards surrounded the two of them and walked towards the beach. From a distance, the cheers of visitors enliven the coastline.

Those with cell phones immediately took the moment of the King and Queen. Lee Gon who saw a lot of people then took off his thin jacket and put it on Tae Eul.

"The weather is very hot today. Why did you give me a jacket?"

"Because I feel hot. Look at all those people looking at your beautiful skin"

Lee Gon managed to cover Tae Eul's shoulders and arms with his jacket.

"But this is the beach, everyone wears even more revealing clothes than me"

"Because they are not you. You are my wife, I don't want others to see your skin"

Jeong Tae Eul hissed and her pouty lip slightly in annoyance to Lee Gon. Tae Eul and Lee Gon walked and passed some of the people. They reached out to shake hands with the King and Queen.

Lee Gon and Tae Eul gave a smile and greeted the residents there. Wearing a wide beach hat and sunglasses, Tae Eul's face is slightly invisible. Lee Gon kept walking with his left hand on Tae Eul's waist and his right wave hands to people.