Ep. 41

Today the execution of Jang Yeon Ri will be carried out. A total of 7 professional shooters headed for the execution site. Among them, a pistol filled with real bullets. Just one shot made Jang Yeon Ri's body fall to the ground.

PM Moo meets Lee Gon in his study room.

"Pyeha ..."

"What's up PM Moo?"

"Forgive me for having an evil cousin like Jang Yeon Ri. I never thought she was such a bad woman. A traitor to the Kingdom. For that, I will resign from my position as Prime Minister and be ready to accept punishment from the Palace"

 For that, I will resign from my position as Prime Minister and be ready to accept punishment from the Palace"

"One person who did, everyone received the consequences. Even though you worked very honestly all this time but the fact that you still have a family relationship with Jang Yeon Ri makes me unable to hold you"

"Ye Pyeha ..."

"PM Moo, thank you for your dedication all this time. And I accept your resignation. You cannot enter the city of Busan again. I am very sorry for that."

"Thank you for the glory of your heart, Pyeha. I will always pray for your happiness with Queen Jeong and hope that the Queen can get an heir soon"

PM Moo came out of Lee Gon's office and cleaned up all her belongings. Jo Yeong, Lady Noh, Seung Ah and all the palace maids were saddened by PM Moo's departure. Now the position of Prime Minister Corea is temporarily vacant.

Yu Jeong Hwa, the palace maid who was treated for drinking poison has recovered from her illness. As per Tae Eul's plea, Yu Jeong Hwa was sentenced to life in prison.

Jeong Tae Eul and Lee Gon spend their Sundays going for walks. They visited church and prayed together.

"God ... I don't ask much. Please always take care and protect Jeong Tae Eul because she means so much to me. Let us live old together, live and die together"

"God ... I really want to give Lee Gon a child even though I have to exchange it with my own life. I really love him and want to make him happy. God, if you really like it, may You listen to my prayer, Lord"

They both opened their eyes after praying.

"What are you praying for?" asked Lee Gon

"I pray to God that you take me on vacation. You're too busy running the country"

"Mianhe" Lee Gon looked down languidly

Jeong Tae Eul laughed and said that she was just kidding.

"Let's go to the temple," said Tae Eul

"Temple? Do you want to buddhism?"

"No. Today I want to pray in different places of worship"

Jeong Tae Eul thinks of Jang Yeon Ri who gave her the pessary medicine. Even though she didn't seem to care much about it, but in her heart she was very worried. She was very afraid that she could not give Lee Gon an heir. And those bad thoughts would disappear every time she prayed.