Ep. 40

The news about Lee Gon marry his secretary has spread all over the palace. Jang Yeon Ri meets Lee Gon in his office and there is Jeong Tae Eul who is also waiting for her.

"Pyeha ... Hwanghu Mama ... I'm not deserve to be Pyeha's concubine"

Jeong Tae Eul approached and held Jang Yeon Ri's hand

"Jang Yeon Ri-ssi, you know that the public has been highlighting me with negative news recently. Even the Jinsun Party said that I'm not suitable to be a Queen, especially until now I'm not pregnant yet. And I think they have a point. I don't wanna be selfish so I ask your help. I already consider you as my own sister "

Lee Gon looked them and didn't say anything.

"If it can really help this Kingdom, I will, Hwanghu Mama" she sobbed

Jeong Tae Eul hugged Jang Yeon Ri.

"Gods are very nice to me, make things go well" thought Jang Yeon Ri

"Mianhe Jang Yeon Ri-ssi, I give you false hopes" Tae Eul thought

Lady Noh who heard this news immediately went to see Lee Gon. She hit Lee Gon with her frail strength.

"How can you betray Hwanghu Mama! Even though the King may have a concubine, I didn't approve of it!"

"Ouch... Noh Sanggung, please stop it. Your punch turned out to be quite painful"

"Aigo my head.... aigo my heart ..."

Lady Noh stroked her chest to calm herself down.

"Noh Sanggung, please listen to me, in my life I've only been married once and she's Queen Jeong Tae Eul. Even if the Queen leaves me, I will become a widower until my hair turns white. And for the news circulating, we both have plans"

Lee Gon put his hands on Lady Noh's shoulders and hugged her.

The Royal Press has issued an official announcement that Lee Gon will appoint his personal secretary, Jang Yeon Ri, to become a concubine.

Queen Jeong's anti fans cheered happily, but many people were disappointed with Lee Gon's decision. They think that the romance that has been seen between Pyeha and Hwanghu Mama is just fake.

"Make an announcement that you will marry Jang Yeon Ri"

"Are you crazy???"

Lee Gon stood with his hands on his hips. He never got angry like this, but the ridiculous requests that came out of Jeong Tae Eul's mouth made him lose control.

"Lee Gon listen to me. All this time I sounded something from you because I was afraid you would ignite emotions like this and make the wrong decision"

Lee Gon took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Mianhe ... tell me I'll listen"

"Promise you won't be angry?"