Ep. 45

The 2nd anniversary of Lee Gon and Tae Eul's wedding has come. Lee Gon only left a message that was conveyed by Seung Ah to reporters. He thanked to the people of Corea who have always supported him so far. Lee Gon also asked his people to always pray for the Queen's happiness and health.

The people of Corea were jealous of the Queen because she had a husband who loved her very much. So far, Lee Gon has never asked for happiness for himself. He always prioritized the Corea Kingdom and the Queen, both of whom were number one in Lee Gon's life.

Even Lee Gon built many houses of worship with the Queen's name. Providing assistance to cancer children with his personal money also goes by the name of the Queen. All the good that Lee Gon does will be named Jeong Tae Eul.

There was no celebration whatsoever in the Palace. Even though the Palace was full of wreaths, they were like useless decorations. Tae Eul is sitting in her room. Enjoying the sunlight that penetrates the window gives warmth to her face.

Recently, Tae Eul has had a hard time sleeping because she often feels nauseous and has cramping pains in her lower tummy.  If she usually wakes up last, now she often sees the sun rising from inside her room.

Lee Gon woke up to the sound of birds chirping near the window. He saw Tae Eul who had woken up closing her eyes enjoying the sun.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for vitamins"

"Vitamin?"

"Sunbathing in the sun can boost the immune system, that's what I read on the internet"

Lee Gon laughed at Tae Eul's funny behavior.  He got off the bed and took Tae Eul's coat and scarf from the closet.

"I'll show you how to enjoy the sunshine"

Lee Gon helped Tae Eul put on the coat and folded the scarf around her neck. He put his hands on Tae Eul's shoulders and knees. Lee Gon carried that woman.

"W..what are you doing! I can walk alone or just bring a wheelchair"

"Be quiet or you may fall"

Tae Eul was silent and obeyed Lee Gon's orders.  She was afraid of falling so she put her arms around Lee Gon's neck. Lee Gon took her out of the room. The guards guarding outside the room were shocked and immediately followed their King and Queen from behind.

The palace maid who was cleaning bowed respectfully. When Lee Gon and Tae Eul walk away, they smile hysterically at each other out of envy at the sight of such a romantic royal couple.

Jeong Tae Eul kept staring at Lee Gon's face.  Here she can clearly see the tired and sad expression on Lee Gon's face. She realized that Lee Gon must have suffered a lot more when he saw her current condition. Tae Eul feels guilty for being selfish without caring about Lee Gon's feelings.

Lee Gon looked at Tae Eul and stopped his path.  He kissed Tae Eul's forehead then smiled and walked again.

"Ya!! Your bodyguards can see us"

"I don't care. It's your fault for continuing to stare at my handsome face like this"

"Tch! I didn't think so" Tae Eul ran out of words.

But Lee Gon was right, Tae Eul looked at Lee Gon's face and he was really handsome. So she didn't want to make a fuss about it.

Lee Gon sat Tae Eul on a park bench and he knelt in front of Tae Eul.

"Sit beside me! You are a King, it's not good for them to see the King kneeling like this"

"For now I'm just your husband"