Ep. 42

Koo Seo Ryeong just arrived in front of the ROC Parliament Building, She walked towards the building lobby but was blocked by the security on duty. She said she wanted to meet Lee Hwang Eui, the current Chairman for the Jinsun Party.

"Sorry miss, you have to make an appointment first. Have you scheduled an appointment with him?"

"Just tell him Koo Seo Ryeong wants to see him, he can't kick me out"

A receptionist tries to contact Lee Hwang Eui's secretary.

"Miss, please come with me"

"I said right," said Koo Seo Ryeong, smiling

Lee Hwang Eui's door opened and Koo Seo Ryeong walked over to the man's table.

"What are you doing here?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ck!.... Don't be too cruel to me. You should be thankful to me at that time"

"Come out, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore"

"You're so mean to let me rot alone in prison. You should be in prison with me too."

Koo Seo Ryeong brings up the corruption case that has ensnared her and caused her to be sentenced to prison. She did corruption with Lee Hwang Eui, it's just that because Lee Hwang Eui's position was higher so he could bribe the judge and escape punishment.

Meanwhile, Koo Seo Ryeong had to bear the sentence alone. Now she is back to meet Lee Hwang Eui to make a negotiation.

"If I just bring up the corruption problem of Stadium K, are you sure you can get off the hook again this time?"  said Seo Ryeong

"What do you want?"

"Hmm ... honestly I wanted the position of royal secretary, but the position of Prime Minister is currently vacant right?"  Koo Seo Ryeong's sly smile

"Are you crazy ?? The position of Prime Minister is even one level above mine"

"That's why I asked that. I always fly much higher than people"

"Can't! How can I make you a Prime Minister?"

"You just need to make me one of the candidates. Aren't you also good at manipulating the results of votes?"

Koo Seo Ryeong quipped about how Lee Hwang Eui won the most votes during the election for the Chairman of the Jinsun Party.

"But the people all know you are a former convict."

"People only saw and heard the gossip that circulated on that day, they will quickly forget the news as time goes by. You know how the Queen's antifans can turn quickly into Queen's fans?"

Lee Hwang Eui let out a deep breath before nodding his head. Koo Seo Ryeong smiled happily. If her first wish was to get rid of Jang Yeon Ri from her position as Royal Secretary, now she no longer wants to be Royal Secretary.  Of course, being Prime Minister of the ROC is almost equivalent to being a King.