Ep. 57

Come from Cheonan carrying out Lee Gon's request to buy hodu-gwaja, Jo Yeong had a flu from a long trip.

Jo Yeong walked to Lee Gon in his office to give him the walnut cake he ordered.

"Yeong-i, rest for a few days. Let Seok Hok Pil take your place for a while"

"It's okay Pyeha, it's just a flu"

"No. You should rest at home. I'm afraid you'll infect me" Lee Gon replied casually.

Jo Yeong didn't expect Lee Gon's answer. He smiled annoyed, inwardly wanted to grab Lee Gon's hair.

"Ne, algesseumnida"

"What's with your answer? Are you mad at me? Want to grab my hair?"

"Jo Yeong doesn't dare to have such this mind" replied Jo Yeong.

Captain Jo was really holding back his emotions.  Seung Ah meets Jo Yeong in the corridor of the Palace, sees an annoyed look on her boyfriend's face.

"What's wrong Captain Jo? Did Pyeha tell you to look for something else? Let me help you"

"Aniya. I was just thinking what if he not a King. Who wants to be friends with him?" Jo Yeong's face still shows an annoyed expression.

Seung Ah hits Jo Yeong on the shoulder.

"Of course you are!"

Jo Yeong sighed. He was upset with Lee Gon, but if Lee Gon wasn't in his surveillance, he was worried.

Tae Eul approached Lee Gon in his office. She was getting tired of being cooped up in the Palace. Lee Gon is really very protective of Tae Eul.

"Pyeha" Tae Eul bowed with a sweet smile.

Lee Gon glanced at Tae Eul and laughed. He took off his glasses and put down the pen he was holding.

"What are you asking for this time?"

"Heol! How did you know I wanted something?"

"Bullying me when I'm happy, ignoring me when I'm angry, and respecting me when you ask for something. That's the symbol of a Jeong Tae Eul"

"I'm not that bad" Tae Eul pouted.

Lee Gon walked to Tae Eul.

"What do you want?" Lee Gon caressed Tae Eul's cheek.

"As First Lady I can't just stay in the palace. I have a lot of work to do"

"No. Let all that PM Koo do. I'm afraid it will be dangerous outside"

"You gave PM Koo a way to get her ambition. I know how to take care of my pregnancy, you shouldn't have to worry and trust me"

Lee Gon was silent for a moment, he contemplated all Tae Eul's words. The woman is now annoyed and leaves Lee Gon alone.

Next year, the Kingdom of Corea will host the Asian Games. Tomorrow the delegation from the Asian Games will come. PM Koo arranged a banquet at one of the royal family's luxury resorts.

The athletes have been selected to become members of the National Team according to their sport. They had all been trained for over a year. PM Koo and the Minister of Sports are very busy with this agenda.

"Serve pine tea at the banquet later. We have to show Corea's natural wealth," said PM Koo to his staff.

Pine tea is made with pine mushrooms from the Baekdudaegan mountains. If in the Republic of Korea, Mount Baekdudaegan stretches from North to South Korea.