Ep. 22

The morning sunshine through the curtains in the room.  Lee Gon opened his eyes and looked Tae Eul's face sleeping beside him with one arm wrapped around his body.  The woman writhed forward when Lee Gon pulled Tae Eul's body into his arms. 

Lee Gon kissed Tae Eul's forehead so gently while stroking her long hair.  Tae Eul wakes up, opening her eyes at the touch and changed her position to face down, she raised her head right in front of Lee Gon's chest.

"Wae? You're not sleeping?"  Tae Eul said with her eyes not fully opened

Lee Gon smiled and pinched Tae Eul's cheek lightly with exasperation.

"How can I sleep and miss this beautiful view"

"Don't kidding me!"  Tae Eul opened her eyes and held her cheek

Lee Gon stepped forward to kiss Tae Eul's lips

"Your lips look dry in the morning so I put some moisturizer for them"

"And this is my morning kiss," continued Lee Gon

Tae Eul, who is still silent, only looks at Lee Gon's two beads that point to her lips again.  He looks like a hungry person and wants to eat all of Tae Eul's lips.  For the second time Lee Gon's lips landed on Tae Eul's and he sucked it gently.  Tae Eul returned the kiss while putting her hands on Lee Gon's back.

The blanket that covered their bodies last night came off at the same time when Lee Gon woke up and changed his body position on top of Tae Eul.

"Aren't you tired? You only slept 3 hours last night" asked Lee Gon after breaking their lips

"When stalking criminals even I sleep only a few minutes in the car"

Tae Eul smiled and it made Lee Gon continue his kiss even deeper.  His lips scanned every inch of Jeong Tae Eul's white skin and you could see the remnants of last night Lee Gon's actions which still made an impression on several parts of her body.

"Looks like you need a scarf to get out of this room" teased Lee Gon while looking Tae Eul's body

"Mwo ?? You're crazy!"  shouted Tae Eul

"I will repay you!"  Tae Eul smiled slyly and kissed Lee Gon's neck

They continue last night's love with fallen blankets, messy sheets and clothes scattered on the floor as silent witnesses of the two people who are in love.

---

-Naval Military Base of the Republic of South Korea

"Report Captain! Foreign fishing vessels belonging to China are monitored approaching the border line"

"Contact to the Minister of Maritime Affairs right now," said a tall man with the name Lee Ji Hoon on his nameplate.

Ji Hoon lay on the chair and took off the white hat.  That day was very tiring for him.  After obtaining approval from the government, according to maritime law in the Republic of South Korea, foreign ships that enter the border and take fish there without a permit will be sunk and the crew will be subject to court punishment.

Safeguarding the seas of the Republic of South Korea is his responsibility.  The sea breeze hit Ji Hoon's hair and he took a deep breath.

"I've been tired of seeing the sea for weeks. In fact, I've forgotten what city streets look like."

Ji Hoon muttered to himself because as a Captain, he couldn't possibly complain to his subordinates.

He opened the cellphone and saw a signal line.  Even though ships have signal boosters, sometimes the signal is still unstable in the middle of the sea