Ep. 39

Jeong Tae Eul wake up when someone knocked on the door to her room. As usual, Lee Gon always wake up early and now maybe in his study room. Jang Yeon Ri comes in to bring her cinnamon tea.

"Good morning Hwanghu Mama. Did you sleep well?"

"I didn't"

"Hot tea in the morning can make the body fresher, Mama"

Jang Yeon Ri give tea to Jeong Tae Eul.

"Just put it there"

"It will be nice if you drink it still warm like now, Mama"

Jeong Tae Eul looked at Jang Yeon Ri, wanting to choke her neck. But she held it until the evidence was there. She took the tea and drink it.

"Call Seung Ah here" said Jeong Tae Eul

Jang Yeon Ri left the room and after the door was closed, Jeong Tae Eul run to the bathroom.  She bent down and stuck her finger into her mouth. Jeong Tae Eul vomited all the entrails from her stomach.

Seung Ah walks into the room and hears a noise coming from the bathroom. She was shocked to see Jeong Tae Eul vomiting there. Seung Ah tries to stroke Tae Eul's back.

"Hwanghu Mama ... are you pregnant? Wait here, I'll call the Palace doctor"

"Don't!"

Jeong Tae Eul held Seung Ah's hand.

"I'm just trying to vomit my guts"

"B..but why?"

"Seung Ah, can you keep a secret?"

"I can keep all the palaces secret with my life, Mama"

Jeong Tae Eul nods and tells Jang Yeon Ri all her suspicions, leaving Seung Ah gawking in shock.  She will tell Lee Gon when she has all the evidence.

"Give me history on where she went for the last 3 months until today. Just take a photo and send it to my number"

"Ne.. Hwanghu Mama"

Today Jeong Tae Eul is accompanying Lee Gon to meet the leaders of the Afghan state and his wife. The current visit is a return visit thanks to the Corea Kingdom sending aid to their country.  In particular, they thanked Queen Jeong for her heroic actions while in the minefield the other day made the Taliban clear the mines there.

Jeong Tae Eul looks busy checking her phone.  Seung Ah sends a photo of Jang Yeon Ri's travel history report. As the secretary of the Kingdom, she has the facilities of the Royal car that she can use to travel. However, she seems to have forgotten that all Palace assets are always installed with GPS.

In the report, there is a recorded history of the car trip that Jang Yeon Ri drove. Busan Hospital and Haeundae Police.

"Are you hiding something from me?" asked Lee Gon while they were in the car

"Yes for now, but please don't force me to speak. I'll let you know when the time is right"

Jeong Tae Eul holds back from telling Lee Gon.  She will tell her husband after the proof she gets.  Jeong Tae Eul is worried that Lee Gon will immediately punish Jang Yeon Ri without any evidence.

"Are you having an affair?"  Lee Gon raised his voice suddenly

Jeong Tae Eul laughs at Lee Gon's question

"My schedule of activities as Queen is very busy, if you reduce my schedule I might have time to have an affair"

"You ..." Lee Gon looked at Tae Eul with great exasperation