Ep. 25

In the morning, Tae Eul's phone rang making Seo Gyeong wake up. Manager Park sends Tae Eul to the Gangnam area because there was a murder there last night.

Seo Gyeong was surprised when Tae Eul mentioned Manager Park's name. Even in this world they both have the same boss.

"You take my credit card with you, don't let it run out of money like yesterday" said Tae Eul

"How can I change your money?" Seo Gyeong was pitiful

Tae Eul laughed and walked towards the door

"No need. I will ask for change from your king because I accommodate his citizen"

Tae Eul left Seo Gyeong at home again. Bored at home, Seo Gyeong goes around the city of Seoul.

Ji Hoon takes his mother to a shopping center in Seoul. It had been a long time since he had gone out alone with his mother. He wants to buy clothes for her.

Because it was so cold outside, Seo Gyeong choosed to enter a shopping center. She took a walk to see that the belongings of the Republic of Korea were the same in the Corea Kingdom.

Seo Gyeong's feet stopped in front of a fashion outlet, she saw someone who was familiar.

"Pye ... ah right, Ji Hoon?" muttered Seo Se Gyeong

Sh saw Ji Hoon in the shop with a middle aged woman beside him. Suddenly Seo Gyeong's cellphone rang. There's an incoming call from Tae Eul.

"Hello Tae Eul, what's wrong?"

Tae Eul told Seo Gyeong that her father turned out to be home today and now he's go to home

"Ah, take it easy I'm not home" replied Seo Gyeong

Ji Hoon, who heard a familiar voice in his ears, came out to where the sound came from.

Seo Gyeong who was shocked to see Ji Hoon walked over to her then hung up from Tae Eul. In her rush to insert her cell phone she accidentally dropped her police ID card.

'Haeundae Police' Koo Seo Gyeong '

Ji Hoon took the identity card and intends to return it. He shouted at Seo Gyeong but the woman didn't hear him.