Ep. 23

Seo Gyeong always blames herself for her mother's death. As a daughter she felt that she never give concern to her mother because she was busy stalking and chasing criminals so she rarely came home.

Koo Seo Ryeong's words that said she wasn't her mother's daughter and was only an adopted child would be painful. Seo Gyeong make to pack her clothes. She was sad when she remembered that the mother she loved had died. There is no longer any reason Koo Seo Gyeong to stay in that house.

Since childhood, Seo Gyeong and Koo Seo Ryeong never got along well. Little Seo Gyeong always gave in to Koo Seo Ryeong.  She was able to survive because of her mother who always stood up for Seo Gyeong. That's why little Seo Ryeong always felt jealous of Seo Gyeong. Koo Seo Ryeong felt that her mother loved her adopted child more than her biological child.

"Because I am a loyal citizen, I will stay with you Pyeha"

Seo Gyeong took off all the King's pictures
Lee Gon on the wall of her room and put it in the suitcase. With heavy steps she left the house.

Now Seo Gyeong lives in a small apartment in the Busan area. From now on she will live alone again like the time before Koo Seo Ryeong's mother made her part of her family.

---

-Busan Palace-

Sunday morning..

Jeong Tae Eul woke up early leaving Lee Gon who was still sleeping beside her and crept into the kitchen looking for drinking water.

"Miss Jeong, you're awake"

Tae Eul is shocked when the kitchen door opens, which turns out to be Lady Noh.  Lady Noh walked over to Tae Eul.

"You don't have to sneak around like this because you're not a thief" said Lady Noh

Jeong Tae Eul, who was still shocked, realized it.

"Ah you're right, why am I hiding like a criminal"

Lady Noh then asked Tae Eul to sit down and talk.  She said that she already knew where Jeong Tae Eul came from. And she told about Manpasikjeok who brought her here.

"It's true, two worlds shouldn't be mixed. But you must be able to understand this sentence. I am the example."

Jeong Tae Eul is a little surprised by Lady Noh's sudden confession.

"I'm sorry I surprised you. But I beg of you, Pyeha doesn't have a brother to replace the throne. If this is how the fate of this kingdom is. I know if you have family, friends and work there, but hope you can understand this a little Miss Jeong"

Lady Noh left Jeong Tae Eul who was still silent without a word.  Tae Eul feels stunned by all of Lady Noh's words.  Feelings of guilt come back over Tae Eul

The kitchen door opened again and a tall man appeared in a silk kimono and navy colored sleepwear

"I looked for you almost all over the palace. How can you wake up earlier and leave me alone"

Lee Gon grumbles after seeing Tae Eul sitting at the kitchen dining table. Tae Eul just glanced at Lee Gon and looked away again

"Are you hungry? I'll cook breakfast for you" asked Lee Gon

Tae Eul drank the water in front of her and put the glass on the table.

"No need, I was just thirsty and got some water. I'm going back to the room, have you taken a shower?"

Lee Gon shook his head and made a sullen face.

"Not yet. Would you like to bathe me?"

Jeong Tae Eul who was walking towards Lee Gon glared and hit him hard on the shoulder