Ep. 58

Today the skies of Corea are clear. The sun shone so hard that it caused sweat on the faces of the Engineers. The Corean Air plane, the pride of the people of Corea, is having problems.

Some destinations are delays. The passengers who were waiting began to protest to the airline because their departure schedule was delayed.

Passengers do not care about the problems that are happening, they continue to demand compensation for flight delays.

At the plane's take-off field, Se Jin's plane will landing. Se Jin takes off her earphones and opens the airplane window according to the instructions from the flight attendant.

Se Jin smiles looking at her hometown. More towering buildings than when she was a child.  The green color surrounds the spacious traditional roofed building, it is Busan Palace surrounded by bamboo forest.

The Busan Sea seems to have twinkling lights due to the reflection of the sun's rays. The Corea Kingdom was greatly blessed by its natural beauty.

The plane has successfully landed perfectly. Se Jin quickly turned on her phone. Several messages from Queen Corea came in.

"Se Jin, have a safe flight. We are waiting for you at the Palace"

"Ah, the Royal guards will pick you up at the Airport"

"Please tell us when you landing in Corea"

Again Se Jin smiled. Although she had never met Queen Corea, she had felt a compatibility with Lee Gon's wife. Tae Eul is very friendly to her.

Se Jin got permission to go back to Corea because of Tae Eul's efforts to persuade Lee Gon.  She typed to reply to Tae Eul's message.

"Hwanghu-mama thank you for your concern. I just landing in Corea"

One message came into Tae Eul's phone. But she doesn't know because she is still busy preparing dinner with Lady Noh for Prince Buyeong's birthday tonight.

"Hwanghu-mama, let the Palace chef take care of all this. Hwanghu-mama better rest in the room."

"Noh sanggung, I'm like a lazy pig if you always tell me to eat and sleep".

The palace maids and the chef in the kitchen chuckled.

"Aigo...That's not what I meant".

"Looks like you two are talking about interesting things. Why don't you invite me?".

Lee Gon suddenly entered the Palace kitchen without knocking on the door.

"Noh sanggung, is the table for the banquet ready?"  Tae Eul asked.

"Miss Seung Ah is preparing it".

"I'll check".

Lee Gon gawked at Tae Eul who just left.  Plus Lady Noh who was busy preparing food with the Head Chef.

"Hard to believe. I'm an invisible man"

Se Jin steps down from the plane. She carried her own suitcase without any help from anyone else. The palace guards just wait at the arrival gate, Se Jin refuses if the palace guards pick her up directly when she gets off the plane.

The chief aircraft engineer named Pak Park was very serious when he checked the plane's engine. The hot afternoon weather made Mr. Park a little tired.

Not long after, Mr. Park vomited and passed out.  Spontaneously all the crew of technicians swarmed and tried to wake him up. Se Jin who saw the crowd immediately ran over.