Ep.18

"Breaking news: New actress Sun Hee was found dead in her apartment on Monday morning. This news has been confirmed by the agency. The death is suspected of having a heart attack considering Sun Hee has a history of heart disease"

That's the news on television this morning.
Several journalists forced their way into the location to take photos.

"Sorry sir, it's forbidden to take photos. Let the police do their job first"

"Gyeong Ran, How did you find evidence?"

"Just some sleeping pills and heart pills"

"She needs a lot of sleeping pills because the actresses life is not as beautiful as other people think. Hyun Ji you search for witnesses and ask them for information" Tae Eul replied.

"Okay sunbaenim" said Hyun Ji

"The body was found with a foamy mouth like some people who have had a heart attack. Gyeong Ran and I will take this corpse to the hospital for an autopsy," replied detective Shim.

Jeong Tae Eul glanced at Sun Hee's corpse and scanned the entire apartment for some time.

Her eyes stopped in the CCTV corner of the room.

"Excuse me, I'm Sun Hee's manager"

"Ah yes, I am Lieutenant Jeong Tae Eul, my condolences. May I ask something?"

"Surely if it can help police work"

"Do you know what time Sun Hee came home last night? And when did you find out she was dead?"

"Yesterday Sun Hee's last schedule was a photo shoot and it ended at 4 pm and she was taken home by the driver. I just called her at 6 am because at 11 am there was a meeting with the sponsor. But her handphone was off. And I was informed by apartment security that they found Sun Hee was died not long after she called the security guard "

(Tae Eul frowns. Why did she call the security guard, not an ambulance?)

"Ok. Thank you for your cooperation"

---

Jeong Tae Eul arrives home at night and meets his father.  Today is really very tired.  It's not the first time she has handled a case like this, but it would be better if the victim was not an actress, she didn't have to meet journalists and others. 

In addition, Tae Eul feels the suspicious in Sun Hee's death.