⁽ ⁴² ⁾ "𝖣𝖾𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝖿 𝖶𝖺𝗋"

Start from the beginning

"Tōru... Hajime... I'm so sorry. I really wish there was a way where the three of us could win together."

Hideaki clenched the edge of the sink as he sobbed silently.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Later, Oikawa was getting the rest of his team, when he was stopped by Ushijima. Oikawa ignored him and just walked by him.

"This is a warning, Oikawa." Ushijima began. "Don't choose the wrong path again. You chose the wrong path. There was a place where you could have realized your true potential. Because of your worthless pride, you didn't choose it."

"So you're trying to tell me that I should have gone to Shiratorizawa instead of Seijoh, right?" Oikawa questioned. "No team is guaranteed victory."

"If nothing else, I can say... that my team is the strongest one here." Ushijima declared.

Oikawa stared blankly at him. "Wow, I see you're still laughably confident!" He exclaimed, closing his eyes.

"Worthless pride, huh? That's true..." Oikawa continued. "Listen up, Ushijima. I never thought my decision was wrong, and my volleyball hasn't ended at all. Don't you ever forget my worthless pride."

"Oh, yeah. If you keep all your attention on me, you're going to get stabbed from the direction you least expect."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"My junior... isn't smart, and isn't even close to my level yet... But now that he's not by himself, he's strong." Oikawa replied before turning to walk away.

"When crows flock, they might even kill a huge, white eagle." Oikawa stopped once more and looked back at Ushijima.

"Oh, and don't leave Aki-chan out either." Oikawa continued. "Even he can get pretty scary when he wants to be."

"Hey. What the hell are you doing?" Tanaka had called out just as Hideaki was leaving the building. "Hurry up and load your stuff onto the bus."

"What's the matter, you two?" Yachi asked before finally seeing what they were looking at.

"I'll show you just how much we can grow from the concrete." Hinata stated as him and Kageyama walked away with Yachi following them. Hideaki looked back at the paper.

Finals.
Shiratorizawa. Vs. Karasuno.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

They soon arrived back at Karasuno. "All right. Get your things and head straight to the gym for a meeting." Ukai announced.

"Right..."

"You totally drooled. Gross." Kageyama told Hinata.

"My drool isn't gross!" Hinata said.

"Oh, they're back."

Hideaki looked up to see Michimiya running towards them. "Congrats on making it to the finals!" She said.

"Oh, Michimiya." Daichi greeted. "How did you know?"

"They just announced it on the school announcements. That's amazing. The fact that you were able to beat Seijoh and made it to the finals is just... is just... Amazing! It's insane!" Michimiya complimented.

"Your lack of vocabulary is insane."

"Wait, what happened to your face?! That bruise!" Michimiya exclaimed, noticing Daichi's bruise from the WakaNan match.