Blendin's Game: Part 2

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"No one should be alone on their birthday. There's gotta be a way to cheer him up. We just need to try harder," Dipper exclaims as Mabel states "You're right Dipper. It's time to bring out the big guns," We had decided to take Soos out to play laser tag, we had blindfolded him to keep it a surprise. 

"Alright guys, blindfold me once shame on you, blindfold me twice-Wait a minute. Hot dog smell? Sticky floors? Future sounds?" He asks when we get inside and he takes the blindfold off and happily looks around "Laser tag? I love laser tag, how'd you know?" "Um, we definitely didn't refill through your wallet," Mabel nervously chuckles before I shake my head saying, "I told them," We go up front and pay for our game when Soos tells us "I don't know guys, I'm not sure I'm up for this today..." "Don't worry Soos, as soon you start playing with us you're gonna have a great time." "We promise no matter what happens we won't leave your side," The twins tell him and he smiles. "Well, I guess I could give it a shot."

The doors start to open when I feel Dipper peck a kiss on my cheek as he tells me good luck before running off and I take after him but when we enter the room it's just a white room, what the? "Woah, this is even cooler than I imagined, look how rad these laser guys are," Mabel says pointing at two familiar futuristic men as she kicks one in the groin and the metal plate there speaks. 

"Kick deflected. Thank you for buying digicon the smart conveys." "Wait what?" "Dipper aren't they?" I start to ask and he nods running toward the door calling out to Soos before the door disappears. All three of us start banging on the wall to be let out when the first guard says "Ha! Nice try but that's solid timetanium kids. There's only one way out of here." "Through me," We hear and look to see that guy we stole the time machine from earlier this Summer, blending into the walls. He notices this and tries to change his suit back to normal. "Sorry...Come on!" He finally gets it and repeats himself. "Through me! And that's what it would've been like if I had just gotten it right the very first chance but it's still effective."

"The time traveler guy! What did you say your name was again? Blendo? Blondin?" Mabel says and we shake our heads when Dipper snaps stating "Blar-Blar." "There it is." "It's Blendin! Blendin Blandjimin Blandin! How could you not know my name after you've ruined my life?!" He shouts at us and we shrug, unsure about what he was talking about.

"Initiate flashback!" He shouts and a screen pops up back to the fair and he was arrested, it continued to play showing him in court, being sentenced to jail, being in jail, and plotting his revenge. "It was after you stole my time device to win your stupid pig! I was cast out of the Time Anomaly Removal crew; my whole life's purpose...And then I was given ten squared life sentences in time prison. I spent every day since then planning my vengeance. And now finally, it has come!"

"Look, we're sorry for all that but we're in the middle of something really important right now," Dipper says and Mabel elaborates. "It's our friend's birthday and we promised we wouldn't leave his side," Blending gives us a look of disbelief as he asks "What? Do you think some dumb birthday matters right now? Do you know where you are?! Welcome to Globnar!"

He points to the other end of the room and a window appears showing people fighting each other in a game-like fashion to the death. "Is this a reality show? Are we in Japan?" Mabel asks, choosing to focus on the crowd and not the events.

"It's gladiatorial combat!" Our attention turns to a man knocking another man down and he claimed the winner as a yellow orb with a weird symbol is given to him. "The winner gets a precious time wish, and then decides the winner's fate," Blendin tells us and we watch in shock as the winner gives the loser a thumbs down and is disintegrated into nothing. "And the three of you are officially challenged. Dundgren! Get me my war paint!"

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Dipper, we need to get out of here now," (y/n) tells me and my sister asks "But how?" My attention turns to the time-traveling device on the guard's hip and I whisper "I have an idea." "Hang on Soos, we're coming for you," Mabel whispers before I tell the girls my plan.

Mabel walks up to distract the guard while I snuck behind him and I lift my hand up to signal Mabel to keep going as she told him she was his great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother. Once that was done I quietly and carefully take the time-traveling device when Blendin shouts "What? No! You can't let them escape, stop them!"