The Hand That Rocks Mabel: Part 5

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Of course not! These things happen bygones you know," He tells us with a smile as he shrugs it off. "So...Ok cool! Well, then again sorry man but uh...Hey, thumbs up," I say giving him a thumbs up before (y/n) and I left the restaurant to find Mabel anxiously pacing outside. "How did it go? Was he mad? Did he try to read your mind with his psychic powers?!" Mabel immediately starts questioning us and I chuckle. "Don't worry Mabel, he's just a kid, he doesn't have any powers," I reassure her as we go home.

It was the next day and all of us were hanging out with Soos, he puts a pillow under his shirt before stating "Hit me, dudes!" (y/n), Mabel and I charge at him, hitting his stomach before bouncing off. "I'm so glad things are back to normal," Mabel exclaims with a smile and we hear the phone ring. "Your turn," Mabel and (y/n) say in unison pointing at me. "Your turn- Oh man..." I head inside to answer the phone.

"Yello?" "Toby Determined, Gravity Falls Gossiper!" Oh, it's Toby, I should probably apologize. "Oh! Hey man, sorry for accusing you of murder last week." "Water under the bridge. Say we wanna interview you and your friend (y/n) about whether you've seen anything unusual in this here town since you've arrived?"

 "Finally! I thought nobody would ever ask! We've got notes and theories! Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Four, one, two Gopher road. Tonight? Got it," I say, writing down the address before Toby hung up and I ran outside to get (y/n).

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Me and Mabel bounce off of Soos once again when Dipper came rushing outside excited. "Woah Dipper, what's got you so excited?" Mabel asks as he runs up. "You will not believe what just happened! Gravity Falls Gossiper wants to interview (y/n) and me about the weirdness of Gravity Falls! Tonight!" "What?! No way!" I shout excitedly, it may have only been a few weeks but we've seen so much happen since we found the journal. We quickly go inside and pack our notes and theories before heading to the location of the interview. We reach the place by sunset and we look up at the factory, this can't be right.

"I-Is this the right place?" I ask, suddenly getting a very bad feeling about this as Dipper looks at the paper he wrote the information on. "Yeah...Let's at least check if someone's waiting for us," We walk into the factory and Dipper calls out a hello. When nobody answered we go to leave when the door slams shut and locks.

Dipper and I pull on the doors when the lights lit up to the chair in the middle of the room as it turns around to show Gideon in it petting a...Gideon doll? "Hello, friends." "Ugh, Gideon..." Dipper groans rolling his eyes at the child. "Dipper Pines, how long you been livin' in this town? A week? Two? You like it here? Enjoy the scenery?" He asks and we cross our arms. "What do you want from us, Gideon?" I ask, wanting to get straight to the point as Gideon turns to me. "(y/n) (l/n) you used to be so quiet what a wallflower you were, when did that change? When you met him? How long have you two known each other?" "Get to the point," Dipper says and he slams his hands on the armrests as he glares at us.

"Listen carefully kids, this town has secrets you couldn't begin to comprehend," What's he going on about? "Is this about Mabel? I told you she's not into you." "LIAR! YOU TWO TURNED HER AGAINST ME! SHE WAS MY PEACH DUMPLIN'!" 

He starts shouting, causing me to flinch as he gets up and walks toward us, one hand over his bolo tie. "Are you ok man?" Dipper asks before we're lifted up in the air. How did he- I couldn't finish my thought process because we were thrown and slammed against the wall falling into a pile of boxes.

"Readin' minds isn't all I can do," Gideon tells us as he walks up, and Dipper started to stutter. "But-but you're a fake!" "Oh tell me Dipper, is this fake?" He lifts up all the Gideon merchandise and it all started to loom over us.

Mabel's p.o.v.

It had been a while since (y/n) and my brother left for that interview and that bad feeling I got when I was dating Gideon returned, why did I feel this way? I was outside on the porch thinking about it, sucking on my hair when Wendy came out and sat next to me. "How's that hair tasting buddy?" I spit out my hair and look at her. 

"Wendy I need some advice. You've broken up with guys right?" "Oh yeah. Rusterone, Elie Holm, Stony Davidson..." "I don't know what's wrong with me, I thought everything was back to normal but I still feel all gross." "Blake Worly, Nate Holt, Oh! That guy with the tattoos..."

"Maybe letting Dipper and (y/n) do it for me was a mistake, Gideon deserves an honest breakup." "Danny Fellman, Mark Epstein- Oh man I'm not sure I ever broke up with him, no wonder he keeps calling me." "I know what I gotta do, thanks for talking to me Wendy," I thank her before getting on my bike to hunt down Gideon. 

Dipper's p.o.v.

Gideon started throwing his merch at us and we were running all around the place to avoid the attacks. I hop out of the way and roll into the wall when a bookshelf came crashing down. "Grunkle Stan was right about you! You are a monster!" I shout. "Your sister will be mine!" He starts laughing before he started backing (y/n) into a corner. Oh no! (y/n) has done so much to protect me and my sister, it's time I return the favor and be her hero! I look around for a weapon when I spot a bat and I rip it out of the container and charge at Gideon while he focused on the doll he was holding. I was about to hit him when he lifts me up into the air, (y/n) soon being lifted as well. "She's never gonna date you man!"