Dipper Vs. Manliness: Part 3

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"Wait (y/n)...The annihilator didn't introduce herself how do you know her?" Dipper asked looking at Hitspar as he lets out a low laugh. "Because she's been here before! What's it been two no three years?" "Uh...Maybe...?" I say in a questioning tone while shrugging. "How did we meet again?" I then ask and he lets out another laugh as I'm lead to a photo of me wearing a cavewoman dress, tattoos all over my body with a bone spear in my hands surrounded by all the manitours shouting. "We trained you, you became a great warrior!"

I look at the photo in shock...I was trained by them? When? I continue to look at the photo when my head started to hurt and my eyes started to scrunch up as I push my back against the wall and slide down, the memory hitting me like a brick.

Years ago:

"So you're the strongest creature in the forest?" I overhear my caretakers ask the manitours more questions as I kicked a rock. When I had first saw one I thought they were cool and it would be cool to talk with them so I begged to come along but I was bored. I look over at them again and see Gram looking at me, I still couldn't make out her face, she looks back at Hitspar stating:

"The creatures in this town are dangerous and ßfñødæ3 and I can't always watch her, so do you think you could train (y/n) so she can protect herself?" "What?! âçgë4, we don't know what these guys would put her through, we can teach her how to use a gun!" "But what if she loses it? She needs to know as much as she can anyway and you know it in case you know what is ever going to happen and I want her to be able to protect herself so please!"

Hitspar puts on his thinking face before nodding. "Alright, I shall train the young one personally to be a warrior!" This catches my attention and I run up. "Do I get to be cool like you?!" I ask excitedly and he nods. I look at Gram for confirmation and she nods as well. I was given a new name (y/n) the annihilator and put through many trials till I was declared a warrior.

Present:

"(y/n). (y/n)! (y/n) are you alright?!" My head shoots up and I look around to see everyone was crowding around me. "(y/n) what's wrong?" Dipper asks once again. "My head..." I rub my head when I feel it, a single tear streaking down my cheek. Was I crying? I wipe my eyes to see that one tear was the only one to escape as I stand up. "Y-Yeah I'm fine, I just...Remember you all," I say giving my old friends and mentors a smile as they cheer.

"So you really do know them?" Dipper asks me in a whisper and I nod. "My Gram and...Ugh...Someone wanted me to be able to protect myself and asked them to train me," I whisper back trying hard to remember the faces and names of the two that took care of me. "Anyway guys, I need your help I mean look at this!" Dipper says turning to the manitours showing his bare chest again and I close my eyes as they all hum in thought.

"I must confirm with the high council," They all circle around each other and start whispering before they all start to get in an all-out brawl, Dipper turning to me with a smile. "I like these guys," I nod hiding my true feelings on how Dipper would actually handle their trials if accepted from what I remember they were pretty brutal.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I find Grunkle Stan sitting at the table in the living room shuffling cards and I skip over with my camera. "Okay, Grunkle Stan welcome to the first day of whatever is left of your life, first a before picture," I take a photo, the flash spooking Grunkle Stan causing him to drop his cards. "I never miss a scrapbookortunity. Diddly dum memories," I say putting the photo in my summer memories scrapbook. Let's start out with some role-playing. Soos will play Lazy Susan," I gesture toward Soos who was dressed liked Lazy Susan we even got a hold of her make-up. "Grunkle Stan, show me how you approach a woman, remember this is a safe non-judgmental environment, I'll just be right off to the side judging you on a scale from one to ten," I tell him pulling out a pen and a notepad and watch carefully.

Grunkle Stan approaches Soos and...He spits to the side and asks "Can I borrow some money?" No! I blow a whistle Wendy handed me and I sigh. "This is gonna be harder than I thought," I start jotting down ideas.

Dipper's p.o.v.

"After a lot of punching, we have decided to deny your request to learn our manly secrets." "Denied!" The manitours informed us before the one who shouted denied punched himself in the face. "Denied?"

I ask, my face scrunching up in annoyance and out of the corner of my eye I see (y/n) about to say something to them. As much as I appreciate her having my back and supporting me, it's time for me to stand on my own two feet and stand up for myself I'm gonna convince them one way or another to train me. "Why-" "Ok fine," I cut her off, and all eyes land on me. "That's ok with me, obviously you guys think it would be too hard to train me, maybe you're not man enough to try."

I tell them while crossing my arms and giving them a smirk, Petuatour giving me a glare as he stomped over shouting while Hitspar tried to calm him down. "Not man enough?!" "Destructor-" "NOT MAN ENOUGH?!" "He didn't mean it-" " I have three wide pramizones, six adam's apples, packs on my abs, and fists for nipples!" I did not need to know that last part. I squint my eyes at him stating:

"Seems you're scared to teach me how to be a man. Hey, do you guys hear that? It sounds like bock, bock, bock! Oh, that's strange it sounds weird like Bacock! Is that? Bacock, bacock! Sound like Bacock! Yeah, a bunch of chickens!" I say making chicken noises causing them to huddle up and whisper again. "Nice one," I hear (y/n) whisper as she covers her mouth with her hand to stifle her laughter. "After a second round of deliberation, we have decided to help you become a man!" The manitours start to cheer. "Great! Thanks, guys, whatever it is, I will not let you down," I say, and Hitspar shouts:

"The first trial shall begin! At the pain hole!" I hear (y/n) hiss in discomfort, making me worried as we went to where the pain hole was. "Being a man is about conquering your fears! For your first man task, you must plunge your fist into the pain hole!" Just like what (y/n) did in the cave everyone starts to hiss in discomfort. "The wha?" "Pain hole, shmamehole- AAAAAAAAAHHHH!" One guy started to say, plunging his fist in before shouting in pain and running off as I kiss my teeth. "Dipper-"

"I have to if I wanna be a man, I have to," I walk up and look in as (y/n) asks "Are you sure this is really necessary?" "You want to be a man don't you?" Hitspar asks me to answer her question as she looks at me with worry as I plunge my fist into the pain hole and scream in agony.