⁂ Lucky Murderer 02 Lottery ⁂

Start from the beginning

Gong Sun shrugged,

"I don't know, if it's a tomb raider, wouldn't it be better to slip away early? Why pretend to be a mud man? And when they were discovered, one was killed, and the other rushed towards Xinxin without begging for mercy. At that time, several members of the archaeological team said that they thought they had defrauded the corpse or encountered some agency, and the mud man rushed over with a scream, and couldn't stop him with a shot."

"That's the case... It's weird, isn't it?"

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang.

"Do you want to see it?"

Bai Yutang smiled,

"Ai Hu and the others have taken the case. It is estimated that there will be results soon."

"That's true, it's not a serial homicide."

Zhan Zhao sighed.

"Those media speculations that the ancient corpses hurt people are probably to arouse more attention. Now they are talking about hype."

Jiang Ping clicked on the online news,

"Look, it's on the front page."

Everyone leaned over to watch——《 Thousands of Years of Ancient Corpses defrauding Corpses, attacking police coroners. 》

"Oh, this title is scary enough. It's estimated that it can earn a lot of eyeballs. Wait for ten and a half months to come to a clarification, then it will not be a fraud. But the popularity has gone up."

Zhan Zhao tweeted,

"It's boring, I thought the ancient corpse really cheated the corpse."

"How is it possible."

Bai Yutang shook his head, got up to the table and poured tea, and saw Bao Zheng walking in.

"What's happened?"

Zhan Zhao asked when he saw the weird look on Bao Zheng's face.

"Hmm..."

Bao Zheng frowned and shook his head, beckoning behind him.

After a while, they saw someone pushing in three beds. They were all moving beds for surgery or dissection, and they were placed in the SCI office. A white cloth covered the three corpses on the bed.

"Are they all dead?"

Bai Yutang noticed the hand of one of the corpses exposed out of the white blanket, his hand covered in mud.

"Is there a big case?"

Although everyone sympathized with the deceased, they were a little excited. Finally, the case came!

However, Bao Zheng looked at the crowd. His expression made people wonder how to describe him. Behind him was an old man in a white coat. Everyone knew him. It was the old forensic doctor from the police station, Lao Yang.

Seeing that Lao Yang's expression was even weird, Gong Sun asked,

"What's the matter?"

"These were sent from the ancient tomb. Two of them were killed by Luo Tian, and the other died a long time ago."

Bao Zheng said.

"Didn't Luo Tian hurt another person?"

Gong Sun was puzzled,

"Why did he die too?"

"Oh, he's too weak. Even if he didn't kill him, he wouldn't be able to live."