* 33. Sex Sounds ♪

Start from the beginning

Control. That's not something I ever had in my life before I met you.

The first night we met, you asked me 'Do you always do what you're supposed to?' And the answer is, sadly, yes. I did— I do.

But you let me have an equal voice in this. In this relationship I'm more than just a puppet— I'm a partner. I'm an equal. There's no competition, there's no jealousy, there's no secret animosity. It's just the two of us and nothing but the purest form of love.

I think the reason I never came out before you is because I was saving myself for the right person— the right woman. I was saving myself for you.

And I know you're the one because being with you is easy, it's comfortable, it's refreshing.

You make me feel grown up, you make me feel safe. You make me feel loved. You listen to me in a way no one else does. You push me to be the best version of myself at all times— a version of myself I realize I like a lot better when I'm with you. A version of myself that I never want to be without you.

So with all of that... Aurora Michelle Robinson, will you marry me?

~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead
~~~~~~~~~~

Diamant finished reading what she'd written a while back, and when she looked up from her notebook, Aurora had tears running down both of her cheeks.

"Bitch now why you got me crying," Aurora put out her blunt in the ashtray on the nightstand and wiped at her face with the side of her robe. "You know I don't like to cry, and I been doing a good job all night."

"Well you made me cry in front of everyone like a fucking baby," Diamant reached out and swiped her thumb across Aurora's cheek. "So it's your turn now."

"Diamant?"

"Mmhm."

"Take your clothes off," Aurora said very seriously in response.

"Huh?" Dia hummed because that's not the response she was expecting at all.

"Take your clothes off," she just repeated.

"Take them off for me," Dia whispered.

Aurora pulled her legs so Dia was laying flat on the bed. She got on top of her, her legs on either side of Dia's body, and just looked down at her, not yet doing anything.

"Why you always do that?" Diamant mumbled.

"What?"

"Just stare at me and not do nothing?"

"Because I like looking at you," Aurora ran her hand along the soft material of the silk and lace nightgown Diamant was wearing.

"Well I like when you touch me more," she took Aurora's hands and put them on her chest.

"Touch you how?"

"Slowly," she tightened Aurora's hands on her breasts.

"This slow?" Aurora asked as she massaged Dia's breasts through her dress, her nipples visibly erect through the thin material.

"Yeah... just like that," she bit down on her bottom lip, trying real hard to keep it together.

Baby let me pull your dress down. Kiss you from your neck down...