* 10. First Position ♪

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop messing with those boys get you a lady. Girl let me put you on with something real....."

~~~~~
Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead
~~~~~

Aurora caressed Diamant as she placed soft, lingering kisses on her inner thighs, sucking on the skin between her legs, surly leaving a bruise that would be there in the morning. But Diamant didn't mind, as long as it was in a place the general population wasn't seeing.

She gripped the pillows behind her and threw her head back as Aurora slowly pulled her silk sleeping shorts down her thighs, showing off the pink lace panties she had on.

"Ohh," Diamant could no longer hold her moan back when Aurora kissed her pussy through her panties.

"Can I kiss you here?" Aurora asked as she lifted up Dia's shirt and placed a single kiss on her belly, right above her panties.

"Yes," Diamant eagerly nodded her head— gasping when she placed her lips back on her skin, lifting her shirt more as she kissed on her, from her bellybutton all the way up to her chest.

"How about here?" Aurora took her tongue and swirled it around Diamant's left nipple, the clear ball tongue ring she had adding a new sensation that she's never experienced before.

Aurora's tongue ring interested her. She imagined what it would feel like to kiss her on the lips... and not just the ones on her face.

"Fuck Rora," Diamant placed her hand on the back of the girl's head, gently tugging on her braids, as Aurora lightly ran her teeth across Dia's nipples, teasing her. Aurora kissed her from her chest all the way up to her neck, her cheeks, and then placed a single kiss on the corner of her lips.

"Can I kiss you.... Here?" Aurora swiped her thumb across Dia's lips now.

"Uhmm..." Diamant hesitated. She's never kissed a girl before, not ever. "Okay..."

In that moment, Diamant felt like they'd moved a little backwards. She thought a kiss should have been how they started. When she pictured this moment, she always imagined Aurora would gently caress her cheeks, slowly pull her in, and place the softest kiss on her lips.

The way it actually happened, though, she wasn't complaining about... not in the slightest.

"Okay?" Aurora raised her eyebrows. "Okay doesn't mean yes to me, Dia."