26. Make Up ♪

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Later That Same Night
Malibu, California

"Where you been at Elly?" Diamant asked as she prepared three frozen margaritas. She's barely seen or talked to her sister in almost a week since she's been out of town.

"You know... I been around," Electra tried real hard to act nonchalant, but did a terrible job at hiding the blush on her face. "Doing this and that."

"And by 'this and that' she means she been busy getting her back blown out by Yosef—" Dex started.

"Dex!" Electra yelled his name, slapping him on the arm pretty hard, but it didn't affect him what so ever.

"You be hella wylin," Diamant shook her head, setting the drinks down on the counter in front of them.

"Right," Electra agreed. "Out here talking my business and shit. This why I don't tell you nothing," she regretted confiding in him about her little four day trip to New York to see her childhood best friend that turned into something a little more than just a friendly visit.

"If it was supposed to be a secret, why was you posted up in Manhattan with Yosef all over social media?"

"I wasn't posted up with Sef," Electra stirred her straw around in her drink before taking a sip.

"No. But who else stay out in Manhattan? And he was posting the same shit you was on his story. The same private hotel suit and all the romantic shit y'all was doing. I swear y'all ain't low key at all."

"Oh?" Diamant butted in now, already half done with her margarita. "Like you and Destiny? Cause y'all be thinking you keeping shit low key but everybody and they mama know y'all been fucking with each other for months now."

"Look man, we not keeping shit low key. It's obvious we kicking it with each other. Unlike you and Aurora though, cause you was hella dodging them lesbian relationship rumors when people first saw y'all was hanging out with each other."

"I wasn't dodging shit. I just ain't want people in my business like that."

"Speaking of Aurora," Electra got up to make herself another drink because she was almost done with hers. "Where she at? I thought y'all was going out tonight to some party, so why you call us over here?"

"Because we kinda in a fight right now," Diamant mumbled under her breath.

"You being for real?" Both Dex and Electra asked simultaneously, because fighting is not something Aurora and Diamant ever did— not to the point of not speaking to each other at least.

"Sadly... yes."

"Oh no bitch," Electra picked up her glass and walked towards the living room, motioning for the other two to join her on the couch. "I need this story. What the hell happened? Why y'all fighting?"