20. Pretty & Rich ♪

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 16th
Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles

"How was Sage's doctor appointment?" Diamant asked as they walked into the YSL store at Rodeo Drive she told Aurora to meet her at.

"Good. The baby is developing and growing right on track according to her doctor."

"She's what? Almost three months now?"

"Mmhm."

"Can she find out the gender yet?"

"She can, but she doesn't want to. Not yet at least."

"Is she excited—?" Diamant started, but was cut off when they were greeted by the always warm and friendly staff.

"Iridessa," the very flamboyant store manager fled to her and another worker approached them with a bottle of champagne and three glasses, one for Dia, one for her guest, and one for Dex, who was loosely trailing behind them.

Dex shook his head, because obviously he can't drink while working, so they only poured champagne in two of the flasks, handing them to Diamant and Aurora.

"It's always nice to see your face around here, Iridessa," the store manager reached out for a hand shake, always scared to initiate their hugs when Dex is around. And Dex is always around.

"Oh don't be stush Michael," she pulled him into a little hug. "We're way past hand shakes and you know it."

"Well you know no one's allowed to touch you with Mr. Hercules over there," he looked over at Dex. It's more than obvious Michael has a thing for Dex, as most people, of all genders, do. People are constantly flirting with him. And it's not hard to see why, the man is fine as hell.

"Hello Michel," Dex let out a little chuckle at the name he always calls him. "It's always a pleasure to see you."

"Oh the pleasure is all mine babe," Michael smiled real hard at him.

"Anyway," Diamant brought everyone's focus back. "Michael, this is my friend Aur—"

"Aurora Robinson," Michael leaned in and gave her a hug, not even needing Diamant's introduction. "It's always good to see you babe."

"Oh?" Dia any raised her eyebrows. "Y'all know each other?"

"Why of course," Michael continued. "Me and Ms. Robinson go way back. And since you're here," he laid a friendly hand on Aurora's shoulder. "They aren't officially supposed to drop for a couple weeks, but I have a pair of the new gold tone pumps you were talking about with your name on them."