19. The Truth ♪

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora and Sage ended up spending the entire day over there with Diamant and her family. What was only supposed to be a couple hours visit ended up turning into an all day affair. Aurora was one of the last people there, and it was well past midnight by the time she was getting ready to leave.

"I won't see you until probably Tuesday cause I fly out early in the morning," Diamant leaned against the closed doors of Electra's two car garage.

"Dang, that's the longest we gonna be apart since we met."

"I know. It's gonna be weird not seeing you every day," Diamant tugged on the bottom of Aurora's shirt.

"I'ma miss you," Aurora leaned into her, but Dia instinctively moved backwards.

"Where's Sage?" Diamant looked around them.

"She's in the car, parked around the corner, so calm down," Aurora reassured her.

"Fine," Diamant looked back up at her eyes now. "Thank you for coming today. Seriously. It meant a lot to have you here."

"Thank you for inviting me. Your family is cool as hell."

"I guess they can be when they want to." Her family has drama and problems just like everyone else's, but they show up and show out when it's time to come together. They're always there for her when it matters, no matter what. "And they love you... a little too much for my liking actually."

"You still talking about Keyshawn?" Aurora let out a little laugh.

"Not just him. You had all my cousins and uncles staring you down all night."

"Really?"

"Don't act like you ain't notice."

"I didn't," she responded truthfully. "Cause I was only worried about one person tonight," she wrapped her arms around Diamant's waist and pulled her in just a little bit closer than they were already standing to each other.

"Who?" Diamant smirked at her. She knew it was her, but she just wanted to hear her say it.

"Why you playing like you don't know?"

"Because I wanna hear you say it."

"How bout I show you instead?" Aurora brushed her thumbs across Diamant's cheeks and then her lips. "Can I finally kiss you? Or you gonna be all weird about it again?"

"Uhmm," she looked around, making sure there was no one there to see them. "What if someone sees us?"

"Okay? Then they see us."

"Rora," she pouted.

"Why you always tryna hide me?"

"I'm not hiding you," Dia whispered. "Everyone knows about you. Literally my whole family knows about you now."