17. Lost Ones ♪

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"What you doing here?" Aurora walked out of her restaurant that night to see Diamant standing by her Bentley truck.

"I wanted to see you."

"Awwwe," Aurora wrapped her arms around Dia, pushing her back into the side of the car. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," Diamant couldn't help but to stare at Aurora's glossy lips. It's only been a day since they last seen each other, but it felt like an eternity to them.

"How bad you missed me?" Aurora leaned in, but wasn't at all successful in her attempted kiss.

"Stop," Dia held her hand on Aurora's chest.

"What I do?"

"You can't kiss me out here," she whispered, pulling away from Aurora's embrace when she realized people could still see them.

"Right...." Aurora pouted. Diamant was very strict on her rules about public displays of affection. Her entire last relationship was in the public eye from start to finish, and she didn't want to make that same mistake again.

"I actually came over here to show you something," Diamant opened up her car door and pulled out the magazine with her face right there on the front.

"No fucking way," Aurora took the magazine from her. "I can't believe I'm really looking at your face on the cover of Essence fucking magazine."

"Believe it."

"I'm so proud of you Dia," she wrapped her arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug. She wanted to kiss her so bad, but she knows how Diamant feels about that kind of thing. She'd seriously get upset, and that's not something Aurora felt like dealing with.

"Thank you," Diamant felt like she had a permanent smile etched on her face all day. "I wanna celebrate with you.... Can I come over later?"

"You know you don't gotta ask," Aurora replied all too quickly, completely forgetting that her sister was at her place.

Diamant was expecting Aurora to open the door, not a taller and younger carbon copy of her.

"Oh my God. You're—" Sage pointed at her, with her eyes wide open and her mouth opening and closing like she was trying to find words. "You're— you're..."

"Hi. I'm—" Diamant held her hand out to the girl, but that's when all her words decided to come back.

"You're fucking Iridessa!" She screamed. "What are you doing here? Oh my God, do you know my sister? You're like my favorite rapper ever, so why would she not tell me this? Oh my Goddd," the girl kept on squealing.