22. Morning Light ♪

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 12th
Malibu, California

Diamant woke up before Aurora the next morning. And she looked so peaceful that she just let her sleep.

"Good morning," Dia looked down into the girl's beautiful multicolored eyes when they finally fluttered open.

"You just been watching me sleep?" Aurora's voice came out real raspy.

"Yeah. You look so cute when you sleep."

"Aight now," Aurora smiled. "You don't gotta lie to me."

"I'm not lying," Dia wrapped her arms around Aurora and pulled her real close.

Diamant ran her fingers through Aurora's loose, silk pressed hair. She wanted to dye her naturally light brown hair jet black, and was going to before Diamant convinced her not to— thinking the almost ginger color made her multi colored eyes stand out a lot more.

"I've never felt like this with anyone before," Diamant whispered.

"Felt like what?" Aurora shifted so she could see her face.

"Felt this in love," Diamant sort of breathed the word out. "I didn't know I could ever feel this at ease in my life. Everything with you is just so... easy."

Easy is the complete opposite of what she'd use to describe her previous relationships. But being with Aurora, even in this short amount of time they've known each other, just felt so right. They work so well together, they listen to each other, they respect each other, they love each other fully, and not just because it's what they think they should do— not because they're forcing themselves to think this is what they want.

"I don't think words can accurately describe how much I love you," she couldn't stop looking down at Aurora, who's eyes were now closed as she laid against Diamant's chest.

"Because words ain't enough to describe what this is," Aurora whispered. "And even if we spend eternity together, I feel like that ain't even long enough, cause every hour with you feels like a fraction of a second because time moves so fast when you're around me."

"Well you got me for life baby. Because you my forever, Aurora."

"And you're my always, Diamant," she finally opened up her eyes and they just stared at each other for a while until Diamant bent over a bit and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

After them laying in bed for a while, they finally decided to get up, shower, and Aurora went downstairs to call her sister and make them breakfast, leaving Diamant alone in the room.

Diamant was sitting in her bed, going through emails from various brands and members of her team when her phone started ringing— which it had been doing all night. After her little kiss in the middle of the club, people had been blowing her up non stop, and she hasn't answered a single one of them. But she couldn't exactly ignore this person in particular.