27. All I Want ♪

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 27th

"Good morning," Dex called out to Diamant, all while stuffing his face with thé crêpes Aurora was standing at the stove making.

"Morning," she got a mug and poured herself a cup of black coffee.

"Hey babe," Aurora puckered her lips and Diamant gave her a little peck.

"Good morning baby mama," Diamant wrapped her arms around her and whispered in her ear.

"Oh? That's what we doing now?" Aurora smirked.

"Mmhm, you just lucky as hell I can't get you pregnant for real."

"I'd have all your babies. You just ain't never ask me to."

"I ain't ask you cause I'm gonna marry you first," Diamant placed a soft kiss on her neck, lightly sucking on that spot she knows her girlfriend likes so much.

"Aight nah!" Dex yelled, scrunching his face up on disgust at the two women in front of him. "Don't be doing too much. I'm tryna eat."

"Why the hell are you even still here Dex?" Diamant pulled away from Aurora. "You done showered, changed your clothes, and helped yourself to food like you live here."

"I was gonna leave, then I saw Aurora was making breakfast for us."

"No. I made breakfast for us," Aurora pointed between her and Dia. "You helped yourself to a plate."

"And I thank you so very much," he smiled at her.

"So where's Electra?" Dia asked.

"She left. Said she had some shit to do," Dex answered. He got up and walked over to Aurora, serving more food onto his plate.

"Dex, bruh," Aurora slapped the back of his hand.

"What? A nigga gotta eat," he didn't care and still took another one of the crêpes, dusting powdered sugar and drizzling honey on top before he started eating again.

"There ain't enough food in the world to feed this nigga," Aurora shook her head, amazed at how much Dex had eaten that morning already.

He had a protein shake, a plate of eggs and sausage, four pieces of toast, a bowl of fruit and yogurt, and three crêpes.

"You don't see him," Diamant laughed. "He be running up the room service bill every time we travel. I literally have an entire expense separate just to feed Dex when we're on the road. His appetite is expensive as shit."

"Yeah but you love me, so I don't know why you always talking shit," he smiled at her.

"You lucky as hell I really do love you," she sat down next to him at the breakfast bar. "Always eating up all my damn food every time you come over here."