* 15. Body ♪

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead
~~~~~~~~~~

♪ The bed is your stage. Take it away. Put on a show. Put on a play...

And the bed/bedroom really is like Diamant's stage when she's not on a literal one performing. It was the one place she felt absolutely free to express her sexuality where no one else's eyes were on her but the other person involved.

Diamant pushed Aurora against the door of her bedroom when they finally made it up to her apartment. She pulled Aurora's shirt up over her head and threw it down somewhere on the floor, exposing her bare chest underneath.

"God you're so fucking sexy," Diamant whispered as she ran her thumb across one of Aurora's already erect nipples, pinching it softly, just to tease her, then did the same exact thing to the other one.

"Ohh," a small moan left Aurora's slightly parted lips from the attention her nipples were getting.

"You like that?" Dia kissed the side of her cheek.

"Mmhm," she hummed.

"Do you like when I do this?" She cupped one of Aurora's breasts and brought her mouth down to her chest, sucking her hard nipple into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it.

"Yeah... a lot," her voice came out so soft. She placed her hand on the back of Diamant's head, pulling her even closer to her chest.

"No," Aurora whined when Diamant's lips left her breasts.

"Just relax Rora," she looked up at her eyes as her kisses went from her chest down to her stomach, stopping right above her jeans. She was on her knees now, right in front of Aurora, face to face with the one thing she wanted her lips on the most. "Take this off," Diamant tugged on Aurora's Gucci belt that was holding up her black jeans.

"Take it off for me," Aurora looked down at her.

Diamant didn't verbally respond. Her hands went back up, unbuckling her belt and undoing her jeans before she pulled them down her legs. Aurora kicked her strapless heels off to the side and allowed Dia to completely pull the jeans down, joining her shirt on the floor next to them.

"What you want me to do?" Diamant teased Aurora, rubbing her fingers across the crotch of her already wet panties.

"Whatever you want," Aurora took in a deep breath, trying hard not to fall apart before Dia even really touched her. But it was hard. It was hard because she's so used to being the dominant one in every sexual encounter she's ever been in. She's always been the one to please the woman first. She's always the one giving before receiving, so that mere fact that Diamant was on her knees in front of her, ready to eat her out, made her wanna cum already.