The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 4

ANHello everyone!!

Sorry that this took so long, been at work and it has been tiring cause of the holidays and people want to be crazy and I get bored or tired from time to time while working on my stories that I want to work on them bit by bit. I'm sure you guys got that feeling too.

I have part a little scene that I'm sure that everyone is familiar with
I'm not going to give it away

Also I have found two videos that of English VA that seems fitting for Hibiki
The links are right here for u to listen to

English Voices Dub for Hibiki (What do u think? I kinda find it fitting for her)

First Choice

Second Choice:

Heartslabyul Dorm - Trey's Room

The group rushed over to Heartslabyul as fast as they could. Trey was resting on his bed, his leg was resting on a couple of pillows while his foot was covered in a cast. Carter was sitting on a chair beside the desk with a concerning look on his face. Trey told him that he was okay and glad that it wasn't Riddle, but judging by his look, he was still hurting by this. As they were talking, a knocking was heard from the bedroom door before it was open, showing the 1st year group coming in.

"Pardon the intrusion." Ace called out.

"Clover-senpai, are you okay?" Deuce asked with a worried look on his face.

"Hey, Glasses! We came here to check on you!" Grim called out as he was perched on Hibiki's shoulder.

"Deuce-kun told us what happened and we came here as fast as we could." Hibiki said, as Fluff and Mint popped their heads out from under her hat and rejusting Citrine in her arms.

"Oh, it's the A-Deuce combi~" Cater said, and looked at the other two with them. "You even brought Grim and Hibiki-chan with you~"

"Hello~" Ace greeted but then paused and looked at Cater. "Wait, what's with the "A-Deuce" thing, Cater-senpai?"

"Eh? You both have "-ce" at the end of your names, so I just combined them~" Cater said.

"Please call us by our complete names!" Deuce shouted, blushing a little bit.

"Better than Ace-chan and Deuce-chan~" Hibiki teased with a small snicker, only to get her cheeks pinched by the two of them. "Owww!!"

"More importantly, what exactly happened to Trey-senpai?" Ace asked, after letting go of Hibiki's cheek.

"Ah, I missed a step on the stairs." Trey said, looking at his casted leg. "I tried to be cautious during the fall, but my right ankle ended up getting the worst of it. I'll have to be in crutches for a while."

"Eh–!? Isn't that kind of bad?" Deuce asked him, looking very shocked after seeing the cast.

"It looks like I won't be able to participate in this year's Magift Tournament." Trey calmly said, but deep down he was very upset that he couldn't compete in the tournament.

"Trey-senpai..." Hibiki looked at him with sadness in her eyes, seeing his feelings in his eyes.

"I thought of letting it slide if it was just a small injury, but..." Grim jumped on Trey's desk and pulled out a can of tuna and handed it to Trey. "Here, have some canned tuna as a get-well present. Get better soon, 'kay, Glasses?"