Hibiki Quotes 1

"Hello! My name is Hibiki, Hibiki.....umm....I-I don't know my last name."

"Before I came here, the last thing I remember was or what looks to be my birth place. It's a little hazy, but there were a lot of clock gears floating around."

"The students here are very...unusual. But those are just my thoughts."

*groans* "Ah! Oh, no it's nothing, I was thinking of something. It made my head hurt a little to be honest. Hee hee~"

"Grim is such a hand full when he's causing trouble! Though, for some reason...I feel like I've met him before."

"Ace-kun and Deuce-kun are my first friends here, other than Grim, human wise."

"Ace-kun gave me a nickname, Pancake! Get it, cause I love pancakes! But for some reason, whenever he calls me that he gets scolded by everyone that hears it, and asked if I was okay. Weird right?"

"Other than Ortho, I'm the shortest...*grumbles* how bothersome..."

"I try so hard to pay attention to Mr. Trein's class, but Lucius always climbs on the desk tables and begs me to be petted! He would often get on my lap too. *sighs* That would mean pushing some of my familiars off my lap in the process..."

"My sweet little familiars are so friendly and comforting. Do you think that I could get them some nice gifts at Mr. Sam's shop?"

"Headmaster Crowley is very.....well.....I don't know how to put it in words... But I think the other teachers attitude towards him says it all."

"Don't tell this to Azul-senpai, but an octopus is my favorite animal. They're very interesting and mysterious....I think I know someone with a small octopus."

"I don't want to be rude, but I think that Mr. Vargas is a little sexist. He pays more attention on the male students, while I just sit and watch. Hmph! If I'm attending to the class, than how come I'm not doing anything with the others?"

"I wonder who will be the new Dorm Heads when the ones who are 3rd Years graduate? Do the some of the Vice Heads, who are 2nd Years become the new Dorm Heads?"

"I worry about Lapis sometimes. He would always sleep all day and doesn't eat. But I feel relieved when I find his food dish empty, and I know that it wasn't Garnet's doing."

"Getting my magic back is a slow process but it's worth it. The slower the better, that's how the saying goes."

"The Heartslabyul Dorm has a very lovely appearance! There are a lot of rules to follow there though. Riddle would scold me when I try to hide the hedgehogs...I don't want those little guys to get hurt."

"Savanaclaw Dorm has lots of athlete-like students with animal features. They always call me little mouse.... It's so frustrating! But I do let Leona-senpai call me Lil Herbivore, I think he calls everyone a Herbivore."

"Octavinelle Dorm is very pretty, even though its under water. This makes me wonder how the students don't get wet or drown, maybe I should ask Azul-senpai whenever I get a chance to talk to him."

"The Scarabia Dorm is a very hot place to be in! Just one step and it feels like you're getting to pass out from the heat! How can they handle it!?"

"Pomefiore Dorm is very beautiful, both inside and out. Some of the students are a little snooty though."

"Ignihyde Dorm...is so much different than what I thought it would look like. Guess you can't judge a book by it's cover, literary."

"The Diasonmia Dorm....I haven't gone there yet but I wonder what it looks like. Deuce-kun told me that there were a lot of thorny plants covering every grown, that you can't barely see it. I'm just glad that he didn't get hurt, but he did get scolded by Riddle for some reason."