The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1

AN: We are finally starting Heartslabyul Arc! Just a little heads up the chapters are going to be grouped depending on how the story plays out in the storyline. So you don't have to worry about short chapters and all that halabaloo. Though it will take some time to work on these.

When she wears her uniform, she wears normal underwear, cause I don't want her bloomers being shown to guys. She only wears her bloomers when she wears her normal clothing.

Also I forgot to put the genders on the Koryubi creatures
Garnet - Female
Citrine - Male
Sapphire - Female
Morganite - Female
Amethyst - Female
Lapis - Male
Emerald - Male

--------------------------------------------------------------

 Later that night, Hibiki was in her bed fully asleep as well as the others. Grim and Nova were curled up together soundly asleep, Fluff was up on the ceiling bundled up with some other bundles of fluff that were different colors. The Jellycats were in different places to sleep, even though they like their beakers, it was still a little cramped for them to sleep in.

Tick......Tock

Tick......Tock

Tick......Tock

Hibiki softly turned on her side and snugged against her pillow, not knowing that the mirror was glowing and the keyhole mark appeared on her forehead. Feeling a little shiver on her sleeping form, she consciously reached for the blanket to pull it over herself. But instead of feeling of the rugged soft fabric of the blanket, she felt something more bladed and hard against her hand instead. Groaning, she tiredly opens her eyes slightly to find the blanket, only to fully open them when she realized that she wasn't in her dorm anymore.

Looking around, she saw that she was outside that looks like some kind of garden, the hedges were long and tall that was made into a maze, and everything around her was in black and white. Hibiki walked through the garden maze, hoping to see if she can find someone to help her where she is at this moment, though due to her height the hedges were too tall for her to look over. She then heard some singing and started to follow the source to see who it was, she then came to a clearing to where the voices were more clearer, the smell of roses caught her nose when she got there.

To her view, she saw that were rose bushes all over, all heart shaped with white roses on some of them and red roses on the other, though the red roses looked different. When she got close to one of them, the smell of paint hit her nose as she saw some red paint dripping off the roses and on the ground there were paint splatters around the bush.

"Hurry and paint the roses red." a voice said in a frantic tone. Hibiki turned her head and to her surprise she saw there were three men or three card shaped looking men holding paint brushes and buckets full of red paint, painting the white roses red in a hurry.

"If we don't hurry, the flowers will wilt!" one of them said as he paints the white rose.

"Hurry, hurry!" said the one what seems to be the Ace of Clubs as he went to another rose bush. "There are still some that aren't painted!"

 "Painting... the roses?" Hibiki thought out loud, though they didn't hear her as if she wasn't really there. She walked up to one of the Card Men and waved her hand over his face, but he didn't notice her there.

"Why are you painting the white roses red?" a female's voice was heard. Turning her attention away from the Card Man, she saw a human girl standing there asking one of them.

"Huh?" the Card Men said, looking at each other and back at the girl.

"Why, you ask?" the Two of Clubs was the first to speak. "Well, to tell you the truth, we made a mistake and accidentally planted white roses."

"The Queen loves red, so if she sees white, then it's off with our heads!" the Ace of Clubs said and used his paint brush to do a cutting motion across his neck as the red paint got on him, making Hibiki gulp in fright at that gesture.

"Is that so?" the girl said with a worried expression.

"Yes, it is. That's exactly why we're painting them red." the Three of Clubs said and went back to painting.

'Wait a minute, where was I again...?' Hibiki thought with a questionable look on her face. 'If I remember correctly, I was sleeping in the dorm a while ago...'