Prologue Chapter 1

Tick.....Tock

Tick....Tock

Tick...Tock

Hibiki let out a soft groan as she slowly opened her eyes, waking up to some kind of area. Nothing but white with dark yet faded silhouettes of clock gears above her, ticking every second from a distance. But this isn't a place where she lived, it was different. Looking around, she didn't see anyone else, it was only her and herself alone.

'Where am I?' she thought in her head as her voice echoed as she got up and walked forward.

Tick.....Tock

Tick....Tock

Tick...Tock

As she walked, she could hear the ticking sound getting louder, the white void soon became a dark forest. Surrounded by big trees with no leaves, walking down on a dirt covered road made a crunching noise where she walked as fog started to appear in her vision, making it hard for her to see but kept moving forward to the ticking sound that was ahead.

Arriving to her destination, she saw seven full body round mirrors covered in different decorations with different details on each one and what seem to have been covered up with chains and locked with some kind of a lock on each one at the center of each mirror with some strange black substance, dripping off from the chains:

The first mirror; surrounded by cards with hearts, spades, clovers, and diamonds on them and some roses with two arrows on top, a big book at the bottom, opened to a certain page with mushrooms on both sides of the book.

The second mirror; decorated with stones and rocks with two small torches on both sides and some bones from different animals scattered around.

The third mirror; covered with octopus tentacles and two eels on top and both sides of the mirror, at the bottom was covered with bits of coral and different kinds of sea shells on the ground.

The fourth mirror looked more like a carpet with a snake popping out, as if it was holding the mirror with its body, miniature figures of a palace were on both sides of the mirror with a little pile of sand on the bottom.

The fifth mirror looked really beautiful. It had a peacock on top holding what looked to be an apple that was covered with something, shaped in the form of a skull, surrounding the mirror with its lovely feathers with colorful crystals on the ground.

The sixth mirror; (this is made up but soon will change when I see it in the game) covered in bones of the dead with torches of blue flames on both sides.

And finally the seventh mirror; it seems to have a pair of dragon wings and is surrounded by thorns. (this will be changed too, when I can get a better look)

'What are these mirrors doing here?' she questioned as she looked at the mirrors with a curious look, not knowing that the shadow of clock hands was getting close to twelve. She walked over to one of the mirrors and stared at it, wondering what to do, her hand slowly reached out towards the mirror. But before she could touch the mirror, the clock struck twelve, making a ringing sound and everything started to slowly fade.

Ding.....Dong

Ding....Dong

Ding...Dong

Hibiki started to wake up again with a gasp and heard a noise that sounded like someone was trying to open something. All she saw was darkness all around her and could barely move, but she felt something brushing up against her legs as the noise got louder.