The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8

.~. Flashback .~.

"You want me to what?" Hibiki asked with confusion.

"I want you to not tell anyone about what you do?" Crowley said to her.

They were in his office, it was only him and her in the room. Crowley asked her to come to his office after making the plans for Ace and Riddle's battle to discuss something about her.

"Why?" Hibiki asked.

"As I said before, there are things that we don't know about Keyholders cause we haven't seen any." Crowley explained. "You're the first one that we've ever seen for the first time, and you're still young, so that would mean that your still learning."

"But the Dark Mirror said-"

"I know what the Dark Mirror said, but it also said that your magic is locked." Crowley cuts her off. "It's best to keep your magic at bay for a while until further notice."

Hibiki looked at the keys in her hands with a sad look as she remembered battling the monster. "But......"

"I'm not saying that you don't stop doing magic..." Crowley said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "It's for your own safety, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Do you understand?"

".....Right." Hibiki replied. "I understand."

"Good." he said, lightly patting her head. "Now off you go and get some rest, tomorrow is a big day, you know."

"Right.......the battle...." Hibiki muttered before walking to the door.

.~. End Flashback .~.

Ramshackle Dorm - Bedroom

         Another night has come again as the two males were asleep downstairs, their bodies laid on the floor with pillows for their heads and blankets to keep them warm. Grim was with them as he fell asleep on one of the chairs, all sprawled out as he was snoring with his mouth open as drool was leaving the corner of his mouth. Upstairs was Hibiki, who was sleeping peacefully in her bed with Nova and Garnet in her bed. But then the peaceful sleep turned to something else as Hibiki began to stir in her sleep with a little groan. Her face looked troubled as cold sweat began to form, making her hair stick to her face. They keyhole mark appeared on her forehead again as she turned her head towards the mirror, that was glowing for the third time without anyone knowing, dragging Hibiki's conscious being out of her body for the third time.

Tick..........Tock

Tick.........TockTick........Tock

Hibiki opens her eyes, seeing everything was black and white again. Where she was, was hard to see as everything was in the dark, but judging by the silhouettes, it would appear to be some kind of a courtroom.

"Another weird dream?" Hibiki spoke as her voice echoed as she looked around.

"I'll give you a piece of my mind. What kind of a queen are you!?" a familiar females voice echoed throughout the area as a spotlight appeared, revealing the girl she saw in her dreams, standing on a podium with a angry expression on her face. "You're just a selfish and evil tyrant who does what she wants."

Another spotlight appeared, showing the Queen of Hearts, standing on the other side on top of the tallest podium. She stared down at the girl with a calm yet angry expression as she asked her in a sweet and sickening tone. "What did you just say, girl?"

Suddenly a strange cat with a big grin appeared on top of the Queens head as he repeated what the girl had said to the Queen. "She called you a selfish tyrant~ ♪"

The Queen was in rage as she heard what the cat repeated to her as she looked down at the girl in anger as she let out a scream and pointed at her with her staff. "OFF WITH HER HEAD–!!!" the Card Guards started yelling and one by one, they started falling from the sky, surprising both the girl and Hibiki.

"It's the Queen's orders! Off with her head~!" the King of Hearts shouted as more Card Guards started to gather around to capture the girl.

Hibiki rushed in trying to stop them or at least help the girl, but nobody could hear her or even see her at most. Her body went through the Card Guards as some of them ran through her, all she could do was watch as the girl in her dream ran away. Everything was starting to fade away as everyone chased after the girl, their shouts muffled after until their were no more. Hibiki stood their wondering why she couldn't stop them or why she was having this dream. Then she saw a large shadow hovering over her, getting bigger and bigger, she slowly turned her head and looked up, eyes widen at the sight behind her when she saw what looked like to be the Queen of Hearts but in a different form as the one she saw from in the Dwarfs' Mine before everything went dark.