Intro

There was a mirror, a big lone mirror in the center of the room, surrounded by floating coffins. The next thing happen, smoke surrounded the mirror, making it show green flames from the reflection. And then.......there was a voice, a man's voice.

Ah, my lovely Lord,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

The voice said as the figure slowly walks towards the mirror with the flames still showing.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

The figure stopped, the flames disappeared and what shows next in the mirror was a hand of the man who was talking.

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tick.....Tock

Tick.....Tock

Tick.....Tock

That's was the only sound that was heard, all around was clock gears. Large/medium/small, heavy/light, gold/silver/bronze, together/apart, a pendulum moving from side to side and a ticking sound as a shadow of giant clock hands were moving. They're weren't any doors to the human eye can see, it was seem that there was no entrance or exit.

 Tick.....Tock

Tick.....Tock

Tick.....CLANG!

"RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A new sound was heard, a sound of chains being tugged that was making that unsettling noise, blocking the ticking with the rattling noise. Then there was a shout, an vicious one that would make a person cower in fear. The one who was doing that was a girl (ignore the tentacles), bounded in chains and growling at the hooded figures in front of her, some were scare to go near as others were worried.