Prologue Chapter 6

Interior

"We got the magic crystal! Let's skedaddle!" Grim said to them as Hibiki placed it in her pocket where the keys, that were still slightly glowing, were.

"Roger!" Ace said and the group ran out the Mine, passing the monster with Nova following behind.

"That. Is... MINEEEEEEE!!!" Faceless Monster shouted out and started to use its pickaxe to get the cauldrons off of it.

Main Entrance

Ace looked behind him and saw what had happened. "You're kidding!? It knocked off all that stuff and came after us!"

"What?!" Hibiki shouted and saw that the monster was free and went after them.

The Faceless Monster staggered a bit as it seemed to be panting a bit. "Uuuh... uuughhh...! Give... it ba...ck!!"

"Shoot, it's gonna catch up to us!" Deuce said.

"But it's weaker! Now we might..." Hibiki said, looking at the monster, before looking at the three males. "We just gotta go for it!"

Ace let out a frustrated sigh and took out his pen one last time. "Aaah, fine! Let's finish it! Don't let me down, Mr. Serious!"

Deuce took out his pen as well, getting ready to battle the monster. "You, too!"

"I'll show off my true power!" Grim said, breathing out a breath of fire.

The monster had finally caught up to them and let out a loud roar in anger while holding its pickaxe in the air. Hibiki had to stay on the sidelines and hide behind the bushes, while the three had to fight the beast. Peeking from her hiding spot, the guys were fighting with everything they got as the monster either took on the attacks or deflects them, but it seems to be slowing down a bit after Hibiki's trap plan. She then looked at the sky and saw that it was still dark out, but knowing how many hours had passed, though she didn't have a watch, she still knew that they were hours away from being morning.

She then placed her hand in her dress pocket to know if the crystal was still there, letting out a sigh in relief when she felt that it was still there. She then blinked in confusion when she felt something else and pulled it out, only to find out that it was the keys that she had found when she was in the coffin by its key ring, letting out a soft dimming glow. Nova leaned in to sniff the keys before rubbing her head against it with a soft celestial purr.

'Hmm....I wonder what these keys are for?' Hibiki thought in her head as she stared at the keys. Just when she touched the keys, she let out a silent gasp as her heart skipped a beat. The keys glowed brightly, causing the battle to seize and turn their attention to Hibiki's hiding spot. The Faceless Monster thought that it was the magic crystal and let out a roar before heading to where the blonde haired girl was hiding.

"Crap! It's heading for Hibiki now!" Ace shouted in shock.

"It's going to kill her!" shouted Deuce.

"Hibiki! Run!!" Grim shouted to her, hoping that she heard him.

But she didn't hear him, she was still holding the keys in her grasp while taking short breaths. Her eyes were wide open as cold sweat ran down on the side of her cheek. Nova and Fluff tried calling her to find out if she was okay, but they haven't gotten a response from her, making them worried about their owner.

'W-what is this feeling?' Hibiki said in her head as her forehead started to glow. 'It.....it feels familiar, like I know what to do with these......' Just as she regained her thoughts, a big shadow hovered above her, making her gasp and look up to see the Faceless Monster there with its pickaxe in the air, getting ready to strike her down.

Disney Twisted Wonderland: The KeyholderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara