The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3

Laboratory [First Period: Magical Alchemy]

         The group made it the their class in time, and quickly put on their laboratory gear on. Mostly for Hibiki, she had the fasten her goggles so that they wouldn't slip off; she folded up the sleeves enough to show her hands; she then tied her hair in two buns, so that they wouldn't be in the way; she even placed the potion bottles that contained the four Jellycats inside on the desk where Ace and Deuce sits, her hat with Cocoa inside and Garnet, who was looking around curiously. Once they were finished getting ready, the teacher came to their view: his hair is parted at the side, with the longer section colored white and the shorter section black. He has narrow grey eyes and wears silver studs in his ears. Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, he wears a tuxedo - consisting of a black dress shirt, red tie, a black-and-white vest, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a black belt with a silver buckle, studs, and spiky sections. He also wears red gloves. He has several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom of his coat, and is sometimes seen carrying a teaching pointer with a red collar and jewel charm attached to the end of it.

 He has several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom of his coat, and is sometimes seen carrying a teaching pointer with a red collar and jewel charm attached to the end of it

"I see you're the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today." the man said, staring at Hibiki and Grim. "Hm~ What an unusual hair color. Not bad at all, I say. Be careful not to take too long to finish, understood?"

"Y-yes Sir." Hibiki said with a little stutter.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please. Come, take your seats. It's time for class to begin. First off, a few disclaimers." he told them. "I shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants. And mushrooms are a whole different topic. I'll have you remember them so that you don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk. Dogs love to eat anything they see, after all. I don't want to see anyone getting a failing mark during the exam, so I shall be as strict as I can."

"I see." Deuce said as he looked in the book. "By the way, what are "'shrooms"?"

"It's a type of fungi." Hibiki told him.

"Ugh... I'm pretty bad with memorization..." Ace sighed out, supporting his head with his hand on the table.

"If it's grass, we just have to figure out if it's delicious or not, yanno?" Grim said, catching Garnet's attention, making her look at the pictures of different kinds of mushrooms.

"Depends if they are poisonous....." sighed Hibiki.

As the students were learning, Mr. Crewel took a quick glance at Hibiki and spotted four of the potion bottles on her table next to her with the Jellycats inside, making a sweatdrop form on the side of head. 'So that's what the potion bottles were being used for......'

Classroom [Second Period: Magical History]

         Their next class was Magical History. Their teacher has the appearance of tall elderly man with small grey eyes and greying, neatly combed-back hair. He wears a standard black suit beneath long maroon robes. Attached to his collar is a white jabot, which is tied off with a turquoise-colored pendant. He comes off very stern-looking and unapproachable. In his arms was a chubby, black long-hair cat with a white muzzle and golden eyes. He has white patches of fur at his chest and at the tip of his tail.