.

When the alpha was finally out of his sight, his tears fell unconsciously like a faucet. He's been keeping the pain in his chest, the heaviness in his eyes that keeps accumulating as time passes. He buried his face into his arms as he leans forward into the table, sobbing his heart out. 'Shit, Zhan you should not be crying, what if your son sees you?' he thought, but he can't stop now.  It built up too much that he can't turn it off.

"Zhan? You should take a shower too and rest, aren't you tired? By the way, Sean is already fast asleep, he's too tired from all the playing haha--" The voice of the female-alpha spoke. She came out of the house to check up on Zhan after taking her shower. When she received no answer from the omega she took her way to where he is. Her heart broke upon hearing the painful sobs from Zhan. 'Fuck, why is he crying?' she thought as she stood beside him, not wasting time, she wrapped the omega into a comforting embrace. 

The omega was crying too much that he didn't bother to push her away. 

"Why? what happened?" LiYing asked, soothing him by rubbing circles into his back. 

Zhan didn't answer, he kept his mouth shut as to sobs only left his mouth. Tears brimming out of his eyes, damping the female-alpha's shoulder. 

"Hey, I know you feel sad or something but you need to let it out to lessen the pain. You know what I said when I first saw you? I'm here to listen," she smiled, assuring the omega that her ears are open for him. 

The omega sobbed, He doesn't want to tell her but the pain just keeps accumulating, he wants to let it out at once. He's been keeping his pains from everybody, even his parents don't know how much the pain he's burdening, still, he wants to keep it in and not cause trouble for anyone. But now, he's sure that if he doesn't speak out he'd burst. And so he gathered all his courage to open his mouth, after a long silence he finally speak, "That man..." he paused.

LiYing brightens upon hearing the omega opens up.

"He's my... ex."

the female-alpha was surprised to hear that. Questions keeps popping up in her head but she knew she should listen first. The questions are for later. 

"...and he's Sean's father..." 

That confession made her jaw-drop. Did he hear Zhan right? She's still lost with the ex part and now he tells her that his ugly fiance is the father to the cutest kid in the world?????

Zhan sobs upon letting the words leave his mouth. Pain keeps rushing into his head more painful than before, but then his heart lightens a little, he was able to let it out a little. And so he buries deeper into the alpha's hold, "A lot happened, and now he's appearing after years. It hurts, LiYing. It hurts," he bawled. 

The sound of Zhan's sob and the broken words he utters made her heart shutter, she can hear the pain from the omega's mouth. She embraced him closer to her, tighter than before. All she needs to do is to comfort the omega, the questions that are lingering in her mind are meant to be buried and never be asked away. She doesn't know what is their past but she knew it was painful for Zhan that he's crying like this. She doesn't want to hurt him further by letting him remember the past. She's making a resolution that she'll make the omega happy, forget his past and create new memories with new ones. 

She caresses his hair, "You can tell me more if that's will make you feel better," she coos. Eyes at the sky as she comforts the omega. 

The omega let out a sigh, he's feeling a lot better now, a lot more calm thanks to the alpha. 

"Feeling better?" The alpha asked, noticing the halting of Zhan's sobs, replaced with sniffles as his nose was clogged from all the crying. The omega nods. 

Neither of them let go of the embrace, and after a long silence, LiYing spoke once again, "Since you told me a secret, I will tell one in exchange," she declares, gaining the curiosity of the omega, pulling away from her and looking up the smug face of the alpha. 

"Do you want me to tell them?" he asked, looking down at him. 

Zhan wiped the tears from his eyes then he nods. 

Liying chuckled at how the omega looks like a child, nodding as if he's a kid who's ready to listen to his grandma's stories. "Well, that man is my fiance," she declares, receiving wide eyes at the omega. Surprised. 

"W-why didn't you tell me earlier!?" he retorts which he just receives a loud laugh from her. 

"You know what I told you that night at the hotel? I told you it was arranged and I hate it," she answers. 

Zhan remembers their conversation and nodded, "You're right," he says.

"Who would want an alpha when I'm an alpha too?! Plus I hate how cocky he is! An alpha is meant for an omega for fuck's sake!" she crumbles like a kid, frowning and pouting at the same time.

Zhan laughed after seeing her childish behavior once again. The first time he saw it at the hotel, it surprised him. But well, he's a bit getting used to her immature side. 

LiYing watches how Zhan relaxes, the eyes that were crying a few moments ago were filled replaced with his happy eyes. 'Ah, much better,' she thought as she smiles at him fondly. "There, you look prettier when you smile," she utters. 

the omega stops then pouts, "Ew, stop saying cheesy things! You should be telling that to someone you like!" he answers then laughs once again.

LiYing smiled at his remark, 'well, you were the one I like, so...'. "yeah, yeah, now let's go inside, you should rest cause we still have work tomorrow," she says, pulling the omega up. 

Zhan is still laughing, either way, he followed her inside. 

That night, Zhan feels a lot better thanks to her.

----

A/N: Well? I'm having dysmenorrhea right now so I kinda feel shitty. lol hahhahah

Ps. I just know someone will hate me making this love triangle. HAHAHHA lmao