"Wait, Allison's with Stefan? Why did you tell me? I-" Elena said, quite offended that Damon knew where she was and she didn't. "Theo, does Caroline know?"

"Of course she does. I wouldn't hide something like that from her."

"So you told Caroline but not me? Theo, I can't believe you would do something like that and keep this away from me."

"There is a difference, Elena." Theo shook his head with annoyance, "Care is my sister and I had to tell her first. Only me, Damon, Alaric and Care know. We weren't planning on telling anyone until we where sure."

"Wait, did Allison say anything to you when she called yesterday?" The vampire piped in after looking deep in thought.

"No.." Damon gave him a look making him carry on, "But I knew it was her, I could sence it."

"What are you? A witch now?" Damon remarked sarcastically under his breath, not aware that Theo heard him perfectly due to his special werewolf hearing. Obviously, it wasn't as advanced as vampire hearing but it was still far better than the regular human hearing.

The conversation between the two continued for a while longer before Theo went home and Elena went to see Alaric to convince him to go to the Smoky Mountain's

★★★

★  𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲  𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳  ★

In the Smoky Mountain's, Klaus, Allison and Stefan where hiking up a mountain

"Are you okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus teased.

"I'm fine." Stefan glared in annoyance.

"You sure about that? We've been walking for quite some time now. Do you need some water or a little sit down?"

"You know, I get that we're stuck together but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great."

"Thank you, Stefan. You took the words right out of my mouth." Allison stopped in her tracks for a second to catch her breath.

"You tired, love."

"Oh, just shut up. I'm still a human and I get tired, unlike you two who seem to be completely fine."

"Hey, I'm not fine. I'm carrying this guy." Stefan turned around and pointed at the dead guy in his shoulders.

"Oh, that guy must have eaten too much burgers. To think that he was hitting on me. Ew." She gagged with disgust.