scott nodded. "yes, ma'am." he walked off.

sillie crossed her arms. "what is it?"

"uh..." derek clenched his jaw. "fuck, um." he rubbed his forehead. 

she sighed. "spit it out, derek."

"i'm trying," he muttered. "i'm trying with everything, sillie, i just..." he struggled for a long moment, his eyes set on the ground. he took a deep breath. "never mind, i... i know you won't stay if i asked."

"you're not doing enough," sillie stated. 

he looked up finally. his eyes looked vulnerable. "what?"

"you're not doing enough," she repeated. "you said you're trying, you want another chance, and all of that bullshit. you have to try and show me. but you're not doing enough." she clenched her jaw. "just thought i'd try to help here, y'know, give a piece of advice to the person who hurt me the most."

derek looked down again, subconsciously rubbing his chest while taking a deep breath. "i'm sorry."

"then show that. prove that. cause right now, it just seems like you're a little whiny bitch who's over me but doesn't want to leave things shitty for your ego's sake." she went to walk away but stopped. "you really hurt me, derek, and you still don't realize how much it hurt and how much it still hurts." then she left, leaving him with his thoughts. 

he swore on everything, he would make it all up and get her back.

≡≡≡

me
happy birthday lydia

little red
you remembered?

me
course i did. and i'm gonna come to your party

little red
:) thank you, sillie

≡≡≡

"hi," allison spoke, standing at the front desk. "uh, i'm looking for sillie stilinski, one of the nurses here?"

"allison?" sillie asked, walking over. she pulled the teen away from the receptionist and to an empty room. "what's is it?" she prayed allison wasn't going to try to kill her or anything - she guessed allison didn't even know about victoria being bit.

"um..." allison hesitated, gulping quietly. "um, i-i just, uh..." she took a shaky, deep breath. "everyone says you're the best person to talk to and i think i just need to tell someone because if i don't, i think i might loose my mind."

"here, sit." sillie gestured to the bed while she sat in the chair. "what's wrong?" 

"i..." she took a moment. "i think i'm being stalked." she shook her head. "n-no, i know i'm being stalked. i went to the rave with matt, and... when i was dropping him off, he left h-his, um, his camera. and i've always seen him taking tons of pictures, so i thought it wouldn't hurt to look through some, and..." she cleared her throat. "i saw pictures of me. dozens of pictures. me at kate's funeral, in my room nearly naked, school, everywhere." her lip trembled. "and i just... i feel so... so violated and i hate th-this-this feeling in my chest."

sillie's mouth was slightly ajar, trying to think of what to say. she got up and sat next to allison, pulling her into a hug the teen clearly needed. "you don't deserve this, allison, no one does."

allison cried quietly, her hands gripping the back of sillie's shirt. 

"what's this kid's name, i'll kick his ass," sillie offered.

she managed to laugh. "maybe not today, but i'll take you up on that."

sillie smiled slightly before it dropped, knowing victoria would be dead soon and allison's feelings would only get more negative. "you might be an argent, but i'm here for you, ok?"