xxxiv

"Wilbur?" He doesn't respond, just leans back down to keep swaying us, head buried into my neck as warm liquid hit my skin. "Wilbur, what's going on?!"

We'll meet again

Wilbur keeps quiet, the particles up to his knees now as he tries his best to grip onto the girl. "You're my other half. My soulmate."

Don't know where

He was spewing nonsense, and I run wild with thoughts, freaking out over what was going on. I can't lose him, no. No way!

"Wilbur! Explain! I can't be without you! Not now!"

Don't know when

It's then that I start feeling my own tears swell up, Wilbur looking into my eyes delicately. It was out of his control what happened, and he knew it.

"If you leave now, everything will fall apart! How are you even doing this?!"

His smile is full of pain. "Oh Sweetie, you already know I'm weird as fuck."

"Not the right time you ass!" I cry out, seeing how Wilbur's waist was gone from sight.

His forehead rests against mine, and hands grab onto mine, both of them shaking harshly. He was scared.

"Wilbur... I'm— I— Don't go, please," I plead, holding his shirts collar desperately as the blue starts to take away his chest, particles moving faster now.

He slowly eases in, planting a small kiss to my lips in a delicate manner, and I could feel it. He's saying goodbye.

"My perfect partner. The love of my life..."

But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

The last thing I see are his eyes getting enveloped, and slowly the warmth of his touch fades away, leaving me standing alone in the living room.

Tears falling rapid fire, body cold, my entire being left alone within seconds. Ripped away from the only man I've ever loved a day after I'd been able to finally accept how I felt.

The irony. The pain. The hurt. I need to breathe. Am I breathing? What's going on? He's gone?

My arm stretches out at nothing, basically just swatting at plain air, and spit catches in my throat, choking me.

Keep smiling through

I can't breathe, instead I let out a strangled cry, falling to my knees painfully, but a pain almost invisible compared to how my heart felt in the moment.

Just like you always do

"W-Wilbur! Come back you asshole! We were supposed to be—! We were supposed to last forever this time..."

I let out a sigh of defeat, falling to the side as the couch catches my head, allowing me to relax on its soft touch and the familiar smell of Wilbur.

'Til the blue sky's

Looking up a small bit, I see Wilburs hoodie left on the couch from before he went to bed, and I slowly reach out to grab it, pulling the fabric up as I inhale the same scent left on the couch.

He was really here. I'm not crazy. Wilbur Soot, was really my destined soulmate...

Drive the dark clouds away

☁︎︎

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

I'm a nice person I swear.