xxx

"Okay, so what I was thinking is we can get everything necessary, right guys?" I look between Wilbur and Lea, their faces of determination obvious.

See, it wasn't just any normal day.

Lea smears some black makeup on her cheeks in marks, showcasing spirit for the occasion.

I make sure my hair is out of my face, crouching towards the ground slowly to get in a running position.

All this while Wilbur just stands there, the reusable bags hung on his shoulders as he looks toward us like we're crazy. "What are you two doing?"

I shush him, shoving my arm out. "You hear that?" Silence ensues, but I smile. "That's the sound of Black Friday."

"y/n, Doll, my soulmate, my other half... it's dead ass silent out here."

I don't reply to the irritating names before starting my run forward. "Charge!"

Me and Lea dash for it, not hesitating to throw ourselves inside of the Walmart, pushing through the hoards of people gathered around.

"Lea go grab from left aisles! I got the right! Meet back up here!"

"Roger!"

With that, the two of us split off, completely forgetting about the man who'd tagged along, wanting to see what it was like to participate in a new activity.

But he thought the activity would be fun, something like wood chopping or crafts, maybe some friendly spars.

But no. He ended up outside of a store packed to the brim of strangers clawing at each other for tv's and toasters.

When he does get in, y/n and Lea are nowhere in sight. All that Wilbur can see are giant signs reading 'sale' on the front of them.

Dodging some fighting customers, he walks around a bit in search of the girls, not quite worried about it since he knew they were in there somewhere.

☁︎︎

I push another person away while grabbing some candles that would usually be eight or ten dollars that were now priced for about three instead.

"Delicious candles, such beautiful things."

After deciding I was done, my cart stuffed up of things I'd probably never use or need, I walk back to where me and Lea started, seeing her already there with a similar looking collection of items.

Guess we didn't get anything necessary, huh.

"Wheres Wil? I thought he might've found you already," Lea states, looking around a small bit for where the man could be.

"I don't know, but he's tall enough to see from afar if we look," I state, getting up on my tippy toes to try and spot familiar dark hair.

After a few minutes, I give up, not seeing the man anywhere around us. "Wilbur?!"

Lea shakes her head, pushing me away with a silent shush motion as she turns towards the open space. "y/n l/n sucks ass!"

"Who the fuck said it?! My soulmate is perfect!"

"Got him."

☁︎︎

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

This one is kinda dumb but yeah I wanted to do that cliche where they scream it out and yeah yeah yeah that stuff.

Btw I made a playlist for Hiraeth too cause I was inspireddd

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6XsZf8uBn9IGG67h9NtLPf?si=LI3kmDt3RgWnLn7yAR7ssg

Heres _0ceanBreeze_ their playlist 😩

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT4nwS3K-TggtSJcUNWPr9VN3KgenPCuK

Enjoy <3

(copy paste them once they're in you're web browser and search them because they wont work in a normal google search bar for some reason.)