CHAPTER 16

"Because you what?" I pulled the blade back, I was embarrassed but still having and impression that he's lying.  Holding the blade in front of me.  He put his hands up in defense to mock me.

"Because I was with you that night."  He swallowed, looking away as he dropped his hands.

I walked closer to him with the weapon held tightly in my hand, when suddenly he forced my body on the large office desk, turning me so I could face him.  My heart was pounding with every movement, everything happening so fast.  His arms were moving  quickly, pinning me to the table, his torso pressed against my hips.

I tried to use the blade but he pinned my arms against table.  I couldn't see his face but I knew he was facing me, his breath getting harder, I whimpered at the pain, my back seemed to be scratched from the edge of the table.

"Stop moving Estella, you have to listen to me." He said trying to get a hold of me.

"You dirty bastard." I heard someone say from the other side of the door.

I pushed Rafe away but he pushed me to the ground, getting on top of me before I could reach the handle.  He covered my mouth with his hand, licking his lips as his chest rose with every heavy breath.

"Don't dry anything stupid." He held the blade on my throat now, I felt my breath suffocating me under his hand covering my mouth.  My body froze, I wanted to move but I couldn't. 

"You bitch." He laughed out loud, I was beneath him, watching him breath, watching him laugh at me.  "I said I didn't do it. But you don't fucking believe me do you?" His voice was raspy and deep, mixed with breaths between each word.

He watched me struggle, then whispered.

"You will get up, yeah you will.  And...and we will talk yeah?" He said suppressing his anger.

At the moment I could only pay attention to his body holding me down.  I looked up at him, his hair messily lay in front of his face.

"Yeah." I said quietly as he threw the blade across the room.  He helped me up by holding my arm harshly, dragging me closer to him.

"I didn't do it Estella.  I didn't hurt your friend." He scoffed at the last word. 

"Then who did?" I was in disbelief, mostly trying to convince myself that if I was JJ this wouldn't be happening right now, the person responsible would have been caught and JJ would be okay.

"You know you can't blame yourself right?" He said bandaging his neck with a nude colored bandage. 

"That's right, I blame you." I said walking closer to him, pointing my finger at his chest, tears blurring my vision.  I banged my hands on his chest, but he grabbed them firmly, putting my head against his chest, not sure what else to do.

Was this his lame way of saying sorry? He was holding me, letting me cry on his chest.  I backed away, facing the opposite direction.  He only came closer, he looked mostly annoyed but also unsettled, like he knew something was going on.

"We need to go back and I will introduce you to my father." I let out a chuckle while wiping under my eyes.

"Meet your father? Isn't that a little too fast, don't you think? What's next, I tell him I'm pregnant?" I continued to laugh, he grabbed my waist, his warm fingers playing with the material. 

"No, I want you to meet my father and then make a scene."

"What do you mean?" I was intrigued, I felt stupid for agreeing.

"After you meet my father you break up with me, and be yourself.  Act like a pogue, I don't care what you do, as long as you do what I say."

"Then I want something from you." I mumbled looking up at him, the moon sheered through the window and I could see his well built body.  The suit made him look expensive, his rings flashed when he brought it to trace his jaw.