CHAPTER 14

His rings pressed against my back through the thin material of my dress.

I stopped, gasping at the sudden touch, I was sweating but still felt cold. His hot breath browsed down to my neck as I shivered, stopping myself from walking.

I looked at him, his eyes alert but relaxed at the same time, dark circles shaded under his eyes. He bit the inside of his cheek while tracing his jawline as if he was thinking.

"Just, just give me a break. I'll come around, I promise I won't do anything stupid." I said quietly wrapping my arms around myself. He acknowledged his hand, quickly pulling away as he nodded.

"You frustrate me. I give you a couple minuets to freshen up, then we continue with the plan." He looked at me once again, moving his head back and forth until he turned away and disappeared into the crowd. Even though he was gone, I could still feel shivers down my spin just as though he's been still watching me.

I moved slowly, moving my body freely as I danced my way to the crowd, bodies constantly moving up and down as I squeezed through. The air was hot and sticky, making it hard to breath, but I enjoyed it. It was dark outside, besides the flashing lights all around me, the never ending music flowing through the air.

I lifted my hands as I jumped with the crowd until I stopped to get another drink, reaching for another cup that I kept telling myself would be the last. The lights were flickering green as the music thrummed in my body, I felt so relaxed, almost like I was hypnotized.

I laid on a table as alcohol was being poured over my body, I could have swore I was in a dream. I arched my back, leaning my head against the table, feeling my hair stick to the surface.

Was this a dream? I couldn't focus, everything blurring my vision to the point where I closed my eyes.

Rafe stood above me, unscrewing the cap of the bottle and lazily pouring the drink with one hand. Cold tequila spilled down my sides, dripping and spreading to my neck, leaving wet trails and puddles.

He pushed his hair back again as his soft lips collided with my skin, his strong hands wrapping each side of my waist. His tongue entwined with my skin, licking off the salt at the line of my underwear. I got butterflies in my stomach as I felt a tingling pulsation of my clit and the wetness increasing.

He sucked on my neck, leaving marks all over my skin. I slightly lifted my head to look at him, his eyes linked with mine as he smirked, watching me bite my lip in satisfaction. I wanted to be his, I wanted his hands all over me, touch every inch of my body and praise me. I wanted him to make me feel.

His tongue once again glided to my lower stomach, I sucked in, letting some of the liquid trail down to my underwear. He lifted my dress as he sucked on my stomach, then my thighs. I let out a whimper when his fingers touched my thighs, tracing them up. I was practically naked on the table but I didn't care. I wanted more.

I wanted to spread my legs in pleasure, but he held my thigh in place, digging his nails into my skin. He licked off the liquid on my stomach as his mouth trailed to my breast, I moaned, biting my lip immediately to suppress it.

"Louder." His words were slurred as he whispered into my mouth, teasing me as he didn't let me kiss him. I sat up on the table while the liquid rolled down to my breast down to my stomach and eventually my thighs.

"Jump for me." He whispered into my ear, his tone was sharp and clear. I wrapped my legs around his torso as I starred into his eyes, putting my hands around his neck. He smirked, putting me down and holding my hand, leading me somewhere. Somewhere dark and murky, are we outside?