𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Comenzar desde el principio

Arshi's Room :

Arnav burst into his bedroom but stopped in his tracks looking at the scene in front of his eyes. Khushi stood there frozen in her blouse and petticoat. She gulped, seeing dark desire in her husband's eyes. Arnav began to move slowly towards her like she was his prey.

Khushi was stuck in the same place

Khushi was stuck in the same place. She was powerless to move. Arnav came up to her and whispered in her ear, "What were you doing, angel?" His heart stopped beating for a moment, then whispered in his husky voice. "No...nothing woh sa...sar...sari." Her voice was nothing but hoarse.

"Mein pehna du?" Words slipped out his mouth without his permission. She shook her head slowly. He started putting sari on her. Their hearts started beating fast. She was shivering in anticipation. His fingers shuddered as he tucked the noose of the sari in her petticoat. He pleated the anchal and placed it on her shoulder with his trembling hands. She sensed her husband breathing hard.

"Angel, may I?" He breathed hard, asking for permission to tuck the folds inside. She sighed deeply and took her husband's palm into her and put the folds inside, together. Both of them trembled when it was done. Arnav very slowly drew his trembling palm out.

Her eyes were snapped open when she sensed loss of touch. When she looked at him, he was already staring at her intensely. Her cheeks turned red like tomatoes. He placed his hand on Khushi's waist and drew her into his arms.

She stood there in his cage looking down. Arnav tucked in her wet hair strand and brushed her cheeks leisurely. Her heart pounded when he stroked her lips. She parted her lips and closed her eyes. Looking at the divine picture she made, his thread of control snapped, and he leaned in to kiss her.

His hot breath fanned on her face

His hot breath fanned on her face. Her heart was pounding wildly through her chest. He set his hard lips on her soft ones and shut his eyes contently. Her breath left with a whoosh, feeling his lips. He started to stroke her lips with his lips first, then deepened the kiss.