𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I do, but Khushi is as much mine as yours. So, never said that she's not mine. You should understand this, okay!" Ankit put his foot down. How dare that ASR? So, what, if he is ASR, he has no right to say that Khushi is not his. She is his sister for god's sakes.

"Unbelievable man! That's all you could say? But again, one thing you said was correct. She's just your sister, but she's my love, my life. She means the world to me. You got that." ASR announced it to him proudly.

"Shut up", "you keep your mouth shut". They began to squabble over the childish issue. Then suddenly Arnav shut off the call in irritation and Ankit was like what the! Arnav barged inside, frustrated, and stumbled upon Aman. He looked down on him furiously, "What? Why were you strolling around as if it was a garden, not a lounge?" He took it out on Aman.

"What's wrong with you, buddy? Has anything happened at Gupta's? Or has Garima done anything again?" He was worried about their safety. Arnav's jaws got tightened. He clenched the fist when Aman made him think about Garima Gupta.

He asked Aman to come to study as he had something to discuss with him. He went after Arnav, worried. He was furious when Arnav told him what Garima Gupta attempted to do to his bhabi. He wanted to punch that woman in the face. How the hell did that woman do that?

"Buddy! I think it's time to let Shashi Gupta know what kind of woman he married!" He (Aman) wanted to bring her truth to Shashi Gupta first. Arnav took a close look at him, "Why do I feel like he already knew? If not the entire truth, at least some. Don't tell me, you didn't feel a certain kind of dislike in his voice for his wife and daughter." Aman looked thoughtful.

"What do you think, a man who can love his foster daughter that much, wouldn't love his own daughter? Well, if not, then why? Any sane father, who loved his daughter, would have allowed his foster daughter to be married so easily, that to the one, his own daughter wanted? He didn't even raise his voice, knowing we were about to abduct his daughter. He helped us through the bridal exchange. There must have been something he was hiding."

Aman tried to assimilate what Arnav had said. He never thought about it that way before. He felt that sometimes but shrunk his thoughts. But now, Arnav's arguments have led him to think alike. "You're right buddy. So, what would you like to do now? Bring the truth to Shashi Gupta directly, or would you like to speak to him first?"

"Hmmm. I should talked to Mr. Gupta before doing anything." Arnav murmured thoughtfully. Aman supported his ideas. "By the way, why were you so irritated when you came in? As far as I know you, you can't be that angry about this because you knew something like this would happen. Was there something else going on? Tell me"

Arnav lost his temper when Aman reminded him of Ankit's irrational behavior and his first incomplete kiss. He cast a stern glance at him and came out of there. "What the! What was that? What did I do now?" thought Aman, scraping his head.

❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara