Chapter Thirteen

Camila POV

The pilot announcing to put our seatbelts on since we were going to be landing caused me to wake up. I shifted so that I could see y/n’s face and saw that she was beginning to wake up too. She turned to look at me and smiled, I smiled back at her as I moved to sit in my seat properly so that I could put on my seatbelt, she kept her arm around my shoulders making me smile again. I turned to look at the other girls to make sure they had all gotten their seatbelts on too, but when I got to Dinah, she was giving me a shit eating grin and winked at me, causing me to remember the conversation I hear between her and y/n before falling asleep. 

“Well I love Camila, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for her. Her smile is a blessing, and it saves lives. So I’m gonna always keep her smiling” 

Y/n said she loves me. And it’s not that I’m not happy about it, it just really shocks me. She’s known me so long that she’s fallen in love already but I am just now getting to fall for her. It kind of seems unfair the way life did that, the circumstances we met under, what she’s going to have to face and go through now just being with me. But if none of it would’ve happened, if xfactor hadn’t happened for me, I wouldn’t have been able to be living out my dream, even though it has its bad sides. And I know people say if you were meant to meet then you will but I just can’t help thinking that we wouldn’t have without all this, she’s from Chicago, and I live in Miami. Practically worlds apart. Either way, I’m glad y/n loves me. And I’m glad that I’m falling in love with her slowly as well, she’s already been so sweet to me, I think my heart fell for a good one this time. I bit my lip thinking about it all, knowing she doesn’t know that I know. 

“What’re you thinking about so deeply babe?” 

“Huh, oh, nothing” I said, with a blush, she smirked at me.

“Doesn’t look like nothing” 

“I was just.. Thinking about something that you’ve said before” I said with a smile, and then looking forward to show that I wasn’t going to elaborate anymore. 

Your POV 

You wondered what you said that made Camila think so hard (and blush so hard for that matter), but you knew if you trying persisting to figure it out she still wouldn’t tell you since she’s so stubborn. You turned to look to Dinah and she gave you a look that said “I know something you don’t”. You looked at her quizzically and she smirked and nodded her head towards Camila and made a heart. Your eyes widened as you realized that Camila may have been awake for the conversation, Dinah laughed out loud, causing a scene and making you blush. It was Camila’s turn to question you now as you turned back around. 

“Whatcha thinking about babe?” She asked, with a smirk. 

“The thing that I think you’re thinking about, and if I’m right about the thing, then I’m in big trouble with myself because it’s definitely the opposite of what I had planned” Camila laughed. 

“Well, I don’t know if you have it right, but if you do, I’m sure whatever you had in mind will still be perfect” She said with a smile. And right then and there you almost let the l word slip, again. Because god you loved her, with all your heart and all your soul, and if you didn’t know much of anything, there was one thing you did know: you fall in love with the most unexpected person, at the most unexpected time, in the most unexpected place. For instance, who knew that the place that you loved to be in the most, would bring you to meet the girl who’s eyes are now the new place you like to spend your time the most. Who’s hands feel like more of a home than you’ve ever had, and who’s smile seemed to mend every last witling part of you. These few days with Camila have made you realize that maybe home isn’t anything more than two arms around you, holding you and supporting you when you’re at your worst. You got lost in Camila, and it was the kind of lost that’s exactly like finally being found. The flight finally landed and you grabbed your luggage and Camila’s hand and stepped out into the airport with the rest of the girls. The girls took pictures with the fans that were waiting and you watched Camila interact with them. Adoring the way her face lights up when she meets a new fan, or how excited she gets when she remembers one, or watching her turn sympathetic at a heart touching story. And upon watching her, you realize how deeply you’re sinking in her love. You’re practically drowning, and you always have been, ever since you first saw the girl on your tv screen, but it’s been different since meeting her, holding her, kissing her, being in a relationship with her. The love you possessed before has turned into a love so deep that your heart aches and yearns to be let out, to collide with her heart and become one. You didn’t choose to fall in love with Camila Cabello. It happened out of nowhere, in an instant, like a gun shot. It’s like getting hit with a bullet, you’re in so much shock at what you’ve just witnessed and experienced, that you feel nothing at first, everything is normal, but then, BANG! You bleed. Camila was the bullet, and the bullet hit your heart. You’re in the kind of love that’ll leave a scar, last a lifetime. It’s a scary thought, but looking over at the girl across the room that adores you as well, seeing her smile, it takes all the fear away, and you know for sure that you’re ready to jump into love with Camila, no matter where it’ll take you. 

A/N: HIIII I told you I'd update tonighttt! Took me like, an hour, but I DID do it. I'm sorry, this chapter was kind of just another filler. I needed it so they could be off the plane and there wasn't a lot of actual interaction but you got to see behind both character's thoughts and such. I hope you guys liked it at least a little lol. If I can't update anymore this weekend then I'll just bring my laptop to the doctor's appointment I have on Monday and type up a chapter there so I can hopfully get in a good pace again, fingers crossed. Also my spring break starts friday next week and so far the only work I'll have to do over break is an english project so expect some updates then, I'll try, unless the project ends up taking a lot of time and I get other homework, but for now definitely expect weekend updates. I'm going to try my hardest to keep to a schedule with it. I love you all, thank you so much for everything and all the get well wishes bcause they mean a lot <3 goodnight/goodmorning, wherever you are ;) -Jasmine