Chapter Ten

You moved closer to Camila and she grabbed your hand as she got the livestream on. 

“Hii guys!” She said, with a cheesy grin. 

“So, as you know, I’ve been with this lovely girl all day” She gestured to you, and you waved, before she continued on.

“I haven’t been completely honest with you guys, I haven’t been DIShonest, but nonetheless, it still wasn’t upfront honesty..” She said, taking a deep breath.

“I’m gay” She said, forcing a smile. 

“And I don’t know how you all will react to that information but I’m coming out now, because I don’t want to hide myself from you all anymore. And now, now especially, since I have a girlfriend. Y/n. We’ve only just met recently, but I can feel a really strong connection, a bond, to her. She gives me constant butterflies, makes my heart flutter, I catch myself smiling all the time around her. It may seem a little rushed to be that haven’t been here to experience it all like I, y/n, y/n’s friend Jake, and the girls have, but I think she very well could possibly be the one. I was instantly attracted to her the first time I saw her. And she’s been nothing but sweet so don’t worry about her ever hurting me, that’s something very far fetched. Soo yeah.. I guess that’s it. You guys can ask questions to me or even y/n if you want, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind, right y/n?” She concluded, looking at you with a smile. You smiled back to her and replied.

“No, not at all. Fire away” 

“When did you guys become ‘official’?” 

“Well technically I officially asked her out today..” You started.

“But we definitely had been flirting since the show yesterday, and we even sang together and kissed last night. So feelings have definitely been around for a while” Camila finished. 

“What were you guys singing when you kissed?” 

“Dinah and I had come to y/n’s hotel room because by happenstance we had the same hotel so I got her room number from her through twitter, and y/n was already in there playing a few lines from Ed Sheeran’s Kiss Me on her acoustic guitar. Side note, I think that’s when I really realized I was falling for her, I mean, a super hot, sweet, guitar playing, fellow Ed Sheeran fan? Yes please” You blushed when she called you hot. 

“Anywayssss” You began,

“So long story short, sparing the multitude of details, Cami heard the song I was playing, and saw me with my guitar, so she got excited and ran and got hers. My best friend Jake, who I’m also rooming with, stayed with the rest of the girls for the night because Cami wanted to sleep here, so we were all alone, and playing Kiss Me, taking turns singing. By the end of the song I accidentally spoke my thoughts out loud and confessed I wanted to kiss her, she told me to, teased me, so I teased back, and then we kissed on the bed” 

“So Camila, you finally had your first kiss, how was it?” 

“Well.. Put it this way, people say you typically feel sparks when you kiss that ‘special someone’ right? Well I felt literal explosions and fireworks” She said, giggling. 

“Y/n was Camila your first kiss? Btw you guys are so cute I ship it so hard ahfseihsef” 

“Unfortunately, Camila was not my first kiss. But she’s the first person I’ve ever felt this strongly about. I never wanna let her go” You said throwing your arms around her and squeezing extra tight while she closed her eyes and plastered a huge smile onto her face.

“How old are you y/n? And when is your birthday?”

“I’m seventeen, and my birthday is January 18th” You said with a smile.