Chapter Eighteen

IMPORTANT A/N: I’m switching the writing style that is typically no pov to be between yours and Camila’s povs because idk why I just hate the way I started writing this and I like the writing style in my new story Revive better, so from now on it’ll say “I” instead of “You” sorry if this confuses anyone. Anywaysss, go check out Revive if you haven’t! I’ve gotten nothing but positive (and emotional) feedback so far so it must be worth it ;) and there’s a new update on it that I posted right before this one, so the first chapter of it is officially up! Thanks for all the love and support as always! xx Jasmine 

CAMILA POV

“Camilaaaaa!!!!” I snickered to myself knowing exactly why y/n was yelling for me. Trying to regain composure I shouted back to her while still snickering under my breath. 

“Yes hun?” 

“You never gave me a towel!! I’m soaking wet, and naked!” I laughed loud enough for her to hear this time as a grabbed the clothes I picked out for her and a towel. I walked up to the bathroom and knocked. She opened the door a crack and just glared at me. 

“You never asked for a towel” I said, raising one of my eyebrows. 

“You are something else” 

“Why thank you” I smiled, then bit my lip as I got to see a glimpse of her naked. When my eyes finally found their way back to hers she was smirking. 

“Like what you see?” My eyes widened. 

“Pervert” She said, as she shut the door. 

“No wait y/n I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself! You know you’d do the same if it were me!” I heard her laughing. 

“I was kidding you weirdo. I’m used to people checking me out” She said, behind the closed door. Okay y/n, two can play that game. I thought to myself as I skipped back to my room finding my sexiest but still appropriate for wearing in public clothes. 

YOUR POV

As I dried off I laughed at how much of an effect I had on Camila. When I got to the clothes I realized that she had given me very revealing clothes. (A/N: Any clothing is always free to the imagination unless I actually describe it). I stepping out of the bathroom and into her bedroom only to be met with her changing her shirt with her back to me. I stood there with my jaw opened and looking her body up and down. Who knew backs could be so.. Sexy. She turned just her head around to face me. 

“I’m sorry y/n.. is this a, problem?” She said, looking me up and down. She finished putting her shirt on and I walked over to her. 

“My clothes look good on you”

“I still think that a shopping trip is in order” 

“You don’t like them?” 

“I don’t like knowing clothes on my body have touched other people’s bodies”

“Alright weirdo. We’ll go to the mall after the meeting okay babe?” 

“Mmm okay” I said, kissing her. 

“We have to go, are you all ready?” 

“Yes ma’am” 

“Alright, come on, Big Rob is here to take us” We went down the stairs and Camila hugged her mom and dad goodbye, and gave a kiss to Sofi. But right after, Sofi unexpectedly ran up to me for a hug and a kiss. 

“Bye y/n, are you going to be back?” 

“Umm yeah I think so” I said, looking to Camila for confirmation.